Rhythmic Pretty Cure vs. Sailor Moon Crystal is an upcoming Crossover fic featuring characters from the author's original story Rhythmic Pretty Cure and the anime series Sailor Moon Crystal.
This Crossover contains examples of:
- Adjusting Your Glasses: Yasu does this by the bridge with her middle finger early on.
- Ballet Episode: The Yamagishi Ballet Company, from the original Sailor Moon anime, is a focal point of this story.
- Call-Back: To the debut of Sailor Mars, when Class G's bus gets off at Sendai Hill.
- The Cameo: Various characters from the Sailor Moon franchise will put in at least some appearance, including all of the Solar Senshi.
- Continuity Porn: A lot of it pertaining to Sailor Moon as a whole.
- Flipping the Bird: Yasu does this to Hitomi once while adjusting her glasses.
- Mythology Gag: Both franchises will get a lot of this. Confirmed so far include:
- Turns out Noble Academy isn't the only school where ballet is a compulsory class; Altair's in on that act, too.
- A like spoken by Setsuna in one of the Sailor Moon movies, "Time will tell," is spoken by her during her cameo early on.
- Tsumugi uttering Cure Flora's catchphrase, "Simply amazing!", upon entering the hotel room where she and some of her classmates will be staying for the field trip.
- Kiriko wanting to be Giselle.
- Take That!: Done subtly towards McDonald's for taking over the spot occupied by Game Center Crown via mention of a Burger Queen within the vicinity.