Prima Pretty Cure is a Curefic by Ryanasaurus0077 with a dance thematic.
This Curefic contains examples of:
- Alpha Bitch: Music student Sayuri Yamada. She mellows out thanks to Character Development, first morphing into a Lovable Alpha Bitch and later dropping the "bitch" part entirely.
- Cassandra Truth: Ema quite often predicts futures that absolutely no one, not even her own friends, will believe until it actually happens. This actually becomes plot-relevant at least once.
- Easily Forgiven: Sayuri. She starts out as one of the most unsympathetic characters in the series (apart from Rothbart, that is), but Pretty Cure is still willing to rescue her from the Monster of the Week. This happens to be the start of her Character Development, as she soon undergoes a HeelFace Turn.
- Even Evil Has Standards: In the words of Alpha Bitch Sayuri: "If this wasn't a fantasy series, I'd be the real villain; I may be the cruelest student at Mitsukawa, but if I'm to believe your stupid stories, Rothbart and his dance troupe of gringos would make me look like a saint!"
- Evil Brit: Sayuri speaks BBC English in the English version.
- Gender-Blender Name: Chihiro.
- Girl Posse: Sayuri has one.
- Harmless Villain: For all the trouble she causes (and the fact that Ayumi actually refers to her as a "fairy tale villain archetype" in the first episode), Sayuri is never any worse than an Alpha Bitch, even before Character Development sets in.
- Light The Way: Hikari has the uncanny ability to do just that in the dark, even before becoming a Cure.
- Loads and Loads of Characters: One of the author's few Curefics to have more than eight Cures.
- Non-Uniform Uniform: Worn by Sayuri.
- One-Gender School: Mitsukawa Private Academy is hinted to be this.
- The One Guy: Chihiro, again.
- Only Sane Girl: Ayumi Nagato feels like this compared to virtually her whole dance class.
- Witch with a Capital B: A variation: upon her first encounter with Sayuri, Ayumi asks, "Is she some sort of glitch in the system?"