"Outcasting English" is a South Park fanfiction by Xenanutra, written between January 19 of 2009 and January 11 of 2011.
The plot deals with Pip's various struggles, particularly Damien's sudden return to South Park and a recent traumatic event.
Outcasting English can be read on Fanfiction.net.
This series provides examples of:
- Adaptational Villainy: Kenny.
- All Girls Want Bad Boys: Well, Wendy and Pip are certainly attracted to Damien.
- Ambiguous Disorder: Pip. He is constantly insulted by a voice in his head, one that urges him to hurt himself.
- Ambiguously Bi: Damien flirts with Pip throughout the fanfic, stares at a girl's ass, and comments about wanting to 'corrupt' Pip's sister.
- Berserk Button: Hearing Amelia refer to their adoptive parents/aunt and uncle as "mommy and daddy" really pisses Pip off.
- Big Sister Bully: Amelia used to be this towards Pip and despite having mostly grown out of it, she still occasionally dips back into this role.
- Big Sister Instinct: That being said, Amelia still shows a lot of concern and worry over Pip's safety and emotional well being.
- Deceased Parents Are the Best: Pip holds his birth parents in rather high regard, despite having lived with his aunt and uncle much longer than he ever lived with his parents.
- Dead Fic: Hasn't been updated since 2011.
- Deadpan Snarker: Damien and Pip both alternate between holding this role.
- Dragged into Drag: Damien coerces Pip to try on a piece of women's lingerie with the promise of Damien answering Pip's questions about his return.
- Even the Guys Want Him: Pip is very attracted to Damien. Pip himself manages to attract attention from Damien, a waiter, and Kenny.
- Gayngst: Pip experiences a lot of inner turmoil over his attraction to Damien, not helped by the voice inside his head insisting that he will surely go to Hell for it.
- Good Parents: Pip's aunt, who after the death of his birth parents became his mother, is caring and understanding towards Pip and later Damien.
- Guile Hero: Damien flip flops between this and an outright Manipulative Bastard.
- Innocently Insensitive: At one point, Damien jokingly reassures Pip that he "[isn't] going to rape [Pip]" not knowing that Pip very recently went through just that.
- Insistent Terminology: Pip insists on calling adoptive parents, his aunt and uncle, "mother" and "father," believing that only his birth parents should be called "mom" and "dad," and affectionate terms for "mom" and "dad."
- Jerk with a Heart of Jerk: Cartman. When Kenny is beginning to rape Pip, Cartman initially seems disgusted. When Pip begs him to help, however, it is quickly revealed that Cartman was only repulsed due to his own homophobia, and he refuses to help on the grounds that it's "Kenny's turn." After all, he doesn't want to ruin his buddy's fun.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Damien. He's still a grade a asshole, but he did refuse to bring about the Apocalypse, and there are hints that he genuinely considers Pip a friend.
- Loving Bully: Kenny turns out to be this for Pip, unfortunately for Pip.
- No-Holds-Barred Beatdown: After Damien refuses to uphold the deal that they made (Damien answering questions Pip has in exchange for Pip buying him clothes), Pip snaps and tackles Damien to the ground, punching him over and over. It doesn't really hurt Damien though, as he says Pip punches like an "anorexic girl."
- Rape as Drama: Pip suffers this in the first chapter, leading to Heroic BSoD throughout the fanfic.
- Resentful Guardian: Pip's uncle is implied to hate having to help raise Pip. He ignores Pip most of the time and responds to most of Pip's requests with an "I don't care."
- Self-Harm: Pip frequently cuts himself, further inflicts pain in already existing wounds, and at one point repeatedly bashes his head into a wall. This is all to alleviate the stress of Damien's refusal to answer why he returned and what the dreams he gave Pip meant, Pip's voice in his head, and what happened in the bathroom at school.
- Stalker with a Crush: After raping him, Kenny turns into this towards Pip. Putting his number in Pip's phone, setting a picture of his penis as Pip's phone's wallpaper, constantly texting and calling him, and harassing him at school. It's also implied that he already was this before the events of the fanfictions, given that he already knows where Pip lives...
- The Tease: Damien will constantly make sexual comments and suggestions towards Pip, only to laugh it off when Pip expresses confusion or anger over it.
- Villainous Crush: Kenny towards Pip.