Mineral Pretty Cure is an upcoming fanseries by Ryanasaurus0077 with a mineral thematic.
This Curefic is slated to contain examples of:
- Annoying Younger Sibling: Jiro's younger sister has been stated to have forced him to participate in one of her tea parties at one point.
- Bilingual Bonus: The censored profane and racist message spraypainted on the gym wall in episode 1, "著者わ糞虫と*人です", actually translates to "The author is a piece-of-shit honky" in English.
- Dragged into Drag: The boys at Kobutsu inexplicably wear the same uniform as the girls.
- Gotta Catch 'Em All: The protagonist is tasked with doing this at the beginning of the series, with five Cures to gather up for a mission to protect the natural resources of Planet Earth.
- Hell-Bent for Leather: Jiro wears a leather jacket with his school uniform; the jacket itself has the school badge sewn onto the back.
- Magic Skirt: Even though the gymnastics squad's members are wearing leotards, their tutus will always stay in place even when they're upside-down.
- Non-Uniform Uniform: A lot of students at Kobutsu wear their school uniforms in their own style.
- Proper Tights with a Skirt: A good number of Kobutsu students of both genders wear tights and skirts with their school uniforms.
- Real Men Wear Pink: Jiro has no problem wearing a skirt with his school uniform, and pink is his favorite color. He's also into motorcycles, video games, and heavy metal.
- Sensitive Guy and Manly Man: Jiro (manly man) and his unseen video game competitor from out of town, Hikaru (sensitive guy). It's even reflected in, among other things, their choice of first-person pronouns as themselves ("ore" for Jiro and "watashi" for Hikaru).
- Shown Their Work: At least for the most part, Japanese rules regarding motorcycles are followed (for example, the protagonist is 15 going on 16 and has a provisional license, and at least one travel restriction regarding motorcycle classes is brought up early on).
- Sound-Effect Bleep: When Jiro reads the racist message that Smoker spraypainted on the gym wall to himself in an Explain, Explain... Oh, Crap! moment.Jiro (Japanese version): "著者わ糞虫と○人...で...す..." おまえは一線を越える！ transliterationJiro (English version): "The author is a piece-of-*BEEP*it... hon... ky..." OK, now he's crossed a line!Jiro (Spanish version): "El escritor es un p*BEEP*o blan... qui... to..." ¡Ahora sí que la captaste!Jiro (French version): "L'auteur est un p*BEEP*ain de... blanc... bec..." Vous avez franchi la ligne!Jiro (Portuguese version): "O autor é um mer*BEEP* de bran... que... lo..." Você passou dos limites!Jiro (Italian version): "L'autore è un ca*BEEP* di sporco... bian... co..." Hai passato il segno!Jiro (German version): "Der Autor ist ein schmutzig Sch*BEEP*... wei... ßer..." Jetzt hast du den Bogen überspannt!