Set after "Evil Empress Roll", all is normal, right? Wrong! Maylu is getting angry with thoughts about Roll being Brainwashed and Crazy that she ended up picking a fight with Lan and MegaMan. When Roll begs her to log her out, Maylu doesn't allow that as if she's trying to get her deleted.
Everyone suspects that what happened at "Evil Empress Roll" caused Maylu's bad behavior.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Roll may be in her devil form from the episodes that this fanfic takes place after, but she's still herself.
- Dude, Where's My Respect?: Maylu thinks of this.Maylu: I turned her back to normal and don't I get an apology for rebelling on me?
- Et Tu, Brute?: This is what Maylu feels about the "Evil Empress Roll" incident. Also, Roll when she found out Maylu's siding with WWW.
- Friend or Idol Decision: Maylu has two choices: revenge against Roll for her act as Empress or forget the incident to become best friends with her again. She chose the former.
- Go Mad from the Revelation: When she found out Roll is Good All Along as Empress and that her actions were under the orders of DenTech City's top officials, Maylu has sought revenge against the city as a result.
- Good All Along: Empress Roll.
- Ironic Echo: Maylu throwing back the statements Roll said when she was Brainwashed and Crazy back at her.
- Never My Fault: Maylu blames the incidents she created like battling Mr. Match and TorchMan by herself and Roll being Empress on Roll herself.
- Revenge Before Reason: The main theme.
- Rival Turned Evil: Maylu, to Roll.
- The Stoic: Maylu traded her happiness to this upon siding with WWW.
- Villain Protagonist: Maylu is the main focus of the story.