Describe Hinata Ends With The Soul Calibur here.
You're kidding, right?
Currently, the series used are Love Hina, Soul Calibur, Disgaea, The World Ends with You, Sherlock Holmes (Sadly, just The Theme Park Version), Pokémon, and Sgt. Frog. And at a later date, the author intends to add Slayers, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Death Note, NetHack, Portal, Homestar Runner, and Invader Zim.
Can currently be read Only On Fanfiction.net
Oh, and technically it's called The Incredibly Silly and Awesome Adventures of Urashima Keitaro, Wielder of the Soul Calibur, the Six Girls of the Hinata Apartments, and Sho Minamimoto (With Some Less Important Appearances by Kentaro) in Their Attempt to Save the World From Being Taken Over By Bad Guys Featuring Plentiful Crossovers by Whatever I Damn Well Feel Like, More Commonly Abbreviated as TISAAUWSCSGHASMWSLIATASWFBTOBBGFPCWIDWFLMCAT
This fic provides examples of:
- Crack Fic: In the early chapters, Shinobu is rumored to have godlike powers (like a certain other girl we know), Ash Ketchum becomes Nightmare's new host body, and Shiki has to dess like a stereotypical goth to avoid being mistaken for Eri.
- Dead Fic: Not touched since 2008.
- Mega Crossover: Aside from the obvious, characters from Pokémon, Disgaea, Sgt. Frog, Heroes, Sherlock Holmes and Ranma ½ make cameo appearances.
- MST: The entire series has been reviewed by %Jake English's Mysterious Theater of Scientific Romance from the Year 3000.
- Recursive Acronym: The last 'T' in 'TISAAUWSCSGHASMWSLIATASWFBTOBBGFPCWIDWFLMCAT' probably stands for the acronym itself.
- Rouge Angles of Satin: The word "Calibur" is misspelled about 18 times across several chapters and the "Offical" title before he caught on.