Synoposis: Harry Potter is the son of Morrigan and Alistair, the Old God that she bore the night before the final battle in Ferelden. Now, he's in Hogwarts for his first year... Pity the idiots that try to manipulate him, really.
Harry Potter Shattered Prophesy provides examples of:
- A God Am I: Naturally, Harry himself.
- And Tiamat, an ancient goddess residing within the Fade around Hogwarts. Harry finds her utterly creepy in human form, concluding that there's just something wrong with her human form.
- And now Luna joins the ranks of gods. She's Zazikel, Old God of Chaos.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Harry versus Pride Demon!Voldemort in the Fade. It can't really be called a fight...
- And Harry killing the basilisk and the White Avatar in one hit each.
- Eldritch Abomination: Harry himself, and possibly Morrigan due to the soul of the Old God passing into her body when the Archdemon died.
- Mama Bear: When Dumbledore arrives at Morrigan's home to put up the blood wards that would have used Harry's own blood in their creation, Morrigan gets mad at him and proceeds to kick his ass, earning the right to use the Elder Wand in the process. She then turns the Elder Wand into a mage's staff for Harry to use later in life.
- Shout-Out: Morrigan asks Harry what the vision he got from the girl in the crystal entailed. It's a Shout-Out to Mass Effect and the vision Shepard gets from the Prothean Beacon.
- No Fourth Wall: Luna, seemingly at random, states that it's about the time in the story that the villain kidnaps somebody close to the hero. Naturally, nobody has any idea what she's going on about. Then in the following chapter, after the White Avatar kidnaps Bellatrix and takes her to the Chamber, Luna tells Hermione: "I told you so." Hermione is just confused."This was the twist. One of them anyway."