Basically, it retells the story of the film only with the Kim Possible cast playing the roles of the characters. Shego is Dracula, Kim is Mina, Monique is Lucy, Ron is Harker, etc though there are a few differences at key points in the story.
Can be read here. A somewhat sequel Bloodlines was made which follows the main verse characters interacting with the "Drakigo" cast. However it never got beyond two chapters.
Drakigo has the following tropes.
- Adaptational Heroism: For a given value of 'hero', at least; where Dracula in the original film essentially sold his soul to become a vampire out of rage at the religion that would condemn his beloved to Hell for one act, Shego, although outraged at this rejection, was transformed by another vampire, and rejected that vampire's attempt to make her his bride due to her devotion to Elizabeta.
- Later, upon learning that her first victim in England was Kimberly's close friend who is now dying of a strange illness, Shego turns Monique into a vampire at least partly to save her life, where the film saw Dracula change Lucy purely to punish the men who loved her for trying to defy him.
- Adaptational Villainy: Zeta (Ron's first crush from the main series if you don't remember her) who is one of Shego's brides.
- And Now You Must Marry Me: The vampire who initially turns Shego had intended that she would be his bride, but she immediately rejects this idea and kills him for the presumption that she would choose him over her lost love.
- Bittersweet Ending: Shego lives and gets to be together with Kim, but Ron is the only survivor of the hunting party and has to watch his beloved leave him for a vampire, even though he respects Kim's wishes.
- Death by Adaptation: Demens, whose playing Van Helsing's role, is killed by Kim at the end and Wade, playing Seward, is likewise killed when he doesn't obey Ron's wish to let Shego and Kim go.
- Distant Finale: The story ends in 2011 where Shego and Kim are still enjoying their semi-immortal lives together.
- Driven to Suicide: Shego's wife took her own life after being tricked by Shego's enemies when they sent a fake letter telling her Shego was killed in battle.
- FaithHeel Turn: As in the film this is based on, Shego renounces God after the death of her beloved; the only difference is that this does not automatically lead to her becoming a vampire herself, as she has to be turned by another vampire.
- I Can Not Self Terminate: Yori asks to be staked having wanting nothing more than peace from her undead life.
- I Want My Beloved to Be Happy: Seeing that Kim is willing to let herself be turned to be with Shego. Ron lets her go, only after making Shego swear she'll look after her.
- Love Makes You Crazy: Most keenly demonstrated with Shego, who lashes out at religion in general after she learns of her beloved's suicide, but also suggested for Kim, who finds that she can't hate Shego even after learning about her role in Monique's death.
- Morality Pet: Kim serves as this to Shego to a degree; she turns Monique to try and save her life after learning that her past victim was actually Kim's friend.
- Off with Her Head!: What was done to Vampire!Monique and Vampire!Yori.
- Our Vampires Are Different: Somewhat, mostly to do with morality. It seems that vampires don't turn evil once transfored from humans in this version. Yori hates having to feed on blood but only does so due to being cowtowed into it. And later when Monique is turned, she seems mostly confused at what's happened to her than any animosity and likely could've remembered her former life if the hunters didn't go all Van Helsing Hate Crime on her. Even Shego seems to be mostly feeding out of necessity rather then taking any true pleasure in it, with only Bonnie and Zeta really reveling in being monsters.
- Recursive Fanfiction: The fanfic is based on a series of silent comics of the same name, drawn by YogurthFrost (link to first page).
- Reincarnation: As in the film, Kim is implied to be the reincarnation of Shego's lost love; partly averted in the epilogue and the sequel, which reveals/implies that the Kim Possible of the familiar show is the descendant of this Kim's family, while the modern Shego is the result of an attempt to clone the vampire.
- Spared by the Adaptation: Shego, who plays Dracula's role in the fanfic, survives in the end.
- Token Good Teammate: Yori is one of Shego's three brides (the others being Bonnie and Zeta. Later in the story a unnamed bride joins them, its hinted to be Tara, the blonde girl that hangs out with Bonnie in the cartoon series) but is obviously not into the vampire lifestyle, explaining that she was given to Shego as a servant from her family. She later helps Ron escape the castle and near the end of the story helps fend off the other brides so they won't get Kim before asking to be killed.
- Twist Ending: Turns out these characters are completely separate from the main cast as in the epilogue we find that the Kim and Ron from the main cartoon series also exist, with Vampire!Kim assuming that they are the descendents of the Ron from her time.
- Universal-Adaptor Cast: While the characters still retain their names, its obvious what roles they're playing.
- Why Can't I Hate You?: Kim briefly asks herself this when she realises that she still loves Shego even after learning that Shego is the vampire whose actions led to Monique's death.