Clop It! is NOT a clop fic. It is a My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic Romantic Comedy Fan Fic staring the Mane Six and written by PrettyMonster.
Twilight Sparkle and her friends wake up in a stupor during Celestia's visit to Ponyville. Just as Twilight begins formulating a plan to escape and grow closer to her crush and mentor, the Princess herself arrives. She reveals that she was the one who drugged Twilight and her friends and brought them to...
and it only escalates from there.
- The Beard: Not Cadance for Shining Armor, as you might think what with him being gay, but the other way around. She has no interest in having romantic relationships herself, yet was constantly having to turn down other ponies. Shining Armor, being Married to the Job, proposed the arrangement.
- Beta Couple: By the end Rainbow Dash and Soarin are together as are Luna and Rarity. Oh and Iron Will and Chrysalis!
- Blatant Lies: Much of what comes out of Celestia's mouth.
- Bloodless Carnage: The battle in chapter five is this.
- Bottomless Magazines: Averted, Iron Wills paintball guns do run out of ammo.
- Butt-Monkey: Shining Armor.
- The Cameo: Derpy makes a brief appearance near the end.
- Combat Pragmatist: When his paintball machine pistols run out of ammo, Iron Will decides to throw them.
- Comedic Sociopathy: Celestia acts homophobic for laughs.
- Covert Pervert: Fluttershy of all ponies is one, apparently having a huge porn collection in her basement.
- Celestia could also count.
- Crack Fic: Done right.
- Demoted to Extra: Spike has become this, having perhaps three lines in the entirety of the story. This isnt bad, mind you, at least the author remembered to include him.
- Girl-on-Girl Is Hot: Celestia certainly seems to think so.
- Guns Akimbo: Iron Will does this with a pair of paintball machine pistols.
- Harmless Villain: Chrysalis is one, being nice if creepy and suggestive to the mane six.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy by the end.
- Insane Troll Logic: Twilight Sparkle.Twilight: Lets see, uh, she must mean that, er, if we dont all become heterosexual... then the Elements will turn us into bundles of sticks! No ones documented extended exposure to themwho knows what will happen? But Celestia knows. Shes never wrong!
- Celestia herself is quite fond of this trope.
- Intrepid Reporter: Averted. Breaking News frequently claims to be this, but should be quoting an entirely different trope to describe herself.
- Only Sane Man: Rainbow Dash seems to fill this role.
- (After the aforementioned Royal Re-Sexualization Gadgets scene.)Rainbow Dash: Girls, is it just me or is this whole thing really, really gay?
- (After the aforementioned Royal Re-Sexualization Gadgets scene.)
- Platonic Life-Partners: Cadance and Shining Armor.
- Pre-Asskicking One-Liner:Iron Will: When somepony kidnaps your mare ITS TIME TO GROW A PAIR!
- Poe's Law: Oh so much. Has developed a hatedom due to this.
- Rhymes on a Dime: Iron Will in about 90% of his dialogue.
- Sawed-Off Shotgun: Iron Will has one of a paintball variety.
- Shout-Out: The premise seems to be one for But I'm a Cheerleader.
- Something Else Also Rises: Justified. Rainbow Dash caused the hurricane when she had sex.
- And Fluttershy's wings. Twice.
- Straight Gay: Shining Armor.
- Super OCD: Twilight as usual.
- Teacher/Student Romance: Twilight's goal.
- Your Cheating Heart: Shortly after it is confirmed that Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy are marefriends, the former cheats on the latter. Later we learn that there's more to this.