Calvin and Hobbes are sent to a day camp, where everything is sickeningly sweet. Despite this, things go alright for them, right? Right?
This fanfic provides examples of:
- Author Appeal: The duo listen to Nickelback in the bathroom.
- Big "WHAT?!": Calvin when he learns the news.
- Godwin's Law: In-Universe - Calvin compares the camp to Auschwitz.
- High-Pressure Emotion: Calvin, shortly before belting out a Big "WHAT?!".
- Incoming Ham: Jerome's first words in the fic."Oh, WONDERFUL! He's six, right? That's the age limit! In other words, JUST RIGHT! I assure you, ma'am, your son will have a DEE-LIGHTFUL time here!"
- Say My Name: Calvin's mom does this when telling him the news.
- Summer Campy: Hugs and Snuggles Day Camp.
- Tastes Like Diabetes: In-Universe - Calvin and Hobbes think this of Hugs and Snuggles Day Camp.