A Hetalia Reader-Insert created by Miss-Sherlocked.
Set at an exercise camp, it features a strict, iconoclastic Ludwig/Germany as the Director of Activities and an asthmatic reader trying desperately to keep it a secret. And also not die.
- Ask a Stupid Question...: Lampshaded, as the reader never actually said it to him.Germany: "W-Was? T-this whole time?"Reader: NO WITHIN THE LAST FIVE MINUTES.
- Babies Ever After: As revealed in the epilogue.
- Break-Up/Make-Up Scenario: When Ludwig quits his lessons early, and reader subsequently goes to his cabin in the middle of the night.
- Gratuitous German: Used constantly in the story, with phrases like "Was?" "Sehr gut." "Mine Gott." etc.
- Happy Ending
- It's Quiet... Too Quiet: Ludwig when he realizes Reader's Big Secret.
- Lovable Jock: Ludwig.
- Nerdy Inhaler: Slightly subverted, as the reader isn't seen as "nerdy". As an asthmatic, though, they always seem to have one in hand. Except, of course, when they actually need it.
- Not So Stoic: Lugwig's demeanor suddenly unravels when reader is Trying Not to Cry
- Rage Breaking Point: Ludwig on the second day of training, when reader unintentionally insinuates he's only interested in saving her because it would reflect poorly on the camp if she got hurt.
- Trying Not to Cry: Reader during the first day of training.
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong?: Done by the reader several times."It can't be that bad right?""Here goes nothing. I mean, how bad can it be, right?"