- "Mommy, Daddy, please don't let them do this to me!" Jenna Winslow. They don't listen to her.
- "It felt good. It felt real good." Dr. Ferguson
- "Is this really necessary? Fine. I loved you." Andrew Lomax
- "Oh God forgive me." Andrea Collins
- "That bus, it was life. I should have gotten on. Melinda Croner
- "Look, Becca, I want us to be together. And-and whatever you decide, I still want you to know I'm still leaving Laurel. I'm just tired. I'm tired of checking her in and out of rehab. You know, if she wasn't so delusional, he would have realized it was over" Nick Janus, before said Laurel beats him to death.
- "Just a machine. No soul." An unnamed "kreetor": a human in a world of robots.
- "Future Trade... I gotta... I gotta exercise... my option." Martin Donner.
- "I don't know. It's hot out here, isn't it?" George, who is then set on fire.
- "But Anthony, we're your friends!" Joe
- "Oh my God." Cynthia
- "No! No!" Agnes Fremont.
- "Let go, Danielle! LET GO!" Miranda Evans, as she's permanently transformed into a doll.
- "NO!" Ted Saicheck
- "That's right. Not yet." Grady Finch
- "Please don't kill me! Please don't! Please don't!" Amber. She is ignored, leading to the Downer Ending
- "I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm sorry..." Scott Crane
Famous Last Words / The Twilight Zone (2002)