Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha
- "Good night, my cute Arf. My beloved Fate. Goodbye, my stubborn, mean and not-at-all-kind master, Precia. Bardiche, please take care of those children for me." Linith, who disappears as a result of her familiar contract being fulfilled.
- "Let's go together... Alicia. We won't be separated this time..." Precia Testarossa (TV version)
- "I've always been this way, haven't I? I never notice things until it's too late." Precia Testarossa (Movie version)
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's
- "Stop... We guardian knights decided we'd even throw away our honor to save our mistress' smile. You can't stop us!" Signum (TV version). She got better
- "Wait! Not yet! We can still fight!" Signum (Movie version). She got better.
- "I can't get in touch with anyone! What happened?!" Zafira. He also got better.
- "When did you..?!" Shamal. She also got better.
- "Shamal! Signum! Who... who are you two?!" Vita. She also got better.
- "I just confirmed the evacuation of all the crew. Charging of our Arc-en-Ciel will be complete in one minute. I will show you our countdown. Please shoot it down before the launch." Clyde Harlaown
- "It's all right. After all, I'm your big sister. Your strong and gentle friends are waiting for you, right? Then, take care... Fate... I wish... that we could have been like this in reality, too..." Alicia Testarossa, to Fate, in the Book of Darkness' dream-world
- "Mistress Hayate... Guardian Knights... and you small heroines... Thank you... and... goodbye." Reinforce Eins
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS
- "Nonsense! Impossible!" TSAB High Council Leader, before being killed by Due.
- "Seems we were right. This is a combat cyborg plant." Quint Nakajima, before she and Megane were ambushed by Type IV Gadget Drones.
- "Zest, I... I..." Regius Gaiz, after being impaled by Due's claws.
- "Now your usefulness and your revenge are at an end." Due, who ironically gets killed by Zest instead.
- "It's a lovely sky. The world that Regius and I wanted to protect, please continue to watch over it without faltering." Zest Granwietz
StrikerS Sound Stage X
- "Urg, NO! NO! Save! Save me!! ERG! Please I dont want to die!!!" Bell Matera, while being subjected to a Psychic-Assisted Suicide.
- "I love you... Thank you, Subaru... Good... night..." Ixpellia, before falling into a coma that could potentially last for thousands of years (although it only lasted for one year).
- "Is that so? Then tomorrow, why don't we go see them after school? (Really?) Yeah." Roy Berlinetta. While presumably not his final words, they are the last thing that the audience (and Rinne) hear him say before he dies off-screen the following day.
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's Portable: The Gears of Destiny
- "Hey, Precia... I was definitely... happy, you know? Dark Piece Linith
- "I..." Dark Piece Precia
- "May victory, smile —" Stern, before transfering all her power to Dearche. She got better.
- "Don't lose, okay... my king..." Levi, before transfering all her power to Dearche. She got better.
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Detonation
- "Here! Hurry over here!" Jessica Waverly attempting to call two other scientists to safety before being gunned down by an Iris Unit.
- "And you too, are a beloved child of mine. You have a wonderful power of magic. You are also a good friend to Iris. Let us work together in a new world." Phil Maxwell's original human body, before Yuri impales him.