- Van Sowerwine's "Play With Me". Eyes and broken teapot shards. That is all.
- Neurotically Yours has an episode called Eye Stigmata, which should tell you a lot. There is also one which has this gem of dialog:Begley: "I don't recall anyone ever got stuck in the eye with a needle."
Pilz-E: "You havn't been to the doctors that I've been to! Needles in the eyes!"
- Ninjai The Little Ninja had an epic one... During his escape, Ninjai wounds the Big Bad's eye. The Big Bad, already off in the head and driven further into madness by Ninjai pulls the eye out of his socket and holds it, still connected. He then looks at his own face and then... pops the thing in his mouth, optic nerve intact and eats his own eye. Jesus.
- Happy Tree Friends contains a lot of eye injuries. However, the most famous examples are:
- "Eyes Cold Lemonade," where a sign knocks out one of Petunia's eyes and Giggles cuts it in half (thinking it's a lemon) and squeezes the ooze into a cup.
- In "Eye Candy," Toothy accidentally knocks one of his eyes out with a lollipop, then ends up hanging from a tree by his nerve and his other eye is pulled out of his head along with his brain. (Pictured above)
- In another Nutty gets stabbed in the eye with a spring, Lumpy gets an eye yanked out in "We're Scrooged!", and thinking he's going to kill her Flaky stabs Flippy in the eye with a shard of glass in "Without a Hitch".
- In one episode, Flippy gives this to Mime via paper cut. OUCH.
- In "Sight for Sore Eyes", Nutty gets the fronts of his eyes sliced off by Sniffles and Toothy's RC paper airplane made out of razor-thin metal, then we get an Impairment Shot of him seeing the world as blood cascades out of the holes in his eyes.
- One scene in the Cheat Commandos animation "Let us give TANKS!" involved the Blue Laser Commander jabbing a minion in the eye with a giant fork due to him being extremely annoyed by the fact that all of his henchmen look exactly alike.
- From ASDF Movie 6:
- One of the many eye gouge scenes in Berserk is played for comedy in Berserk Abridged:Casca: Are you a big fan of Nick Fury?
Soldier: Well, yeah, he's a total badass. Why?
Casca: Ohhh, no reason...
Soldier: Ow! My eye! I'm not supposed to get sharp pieces of wood in it! My doctor said so!
- And when you thought that part was bad.Soldier: Well, at least I have the other one *takes a dagger to the remaining eye* oh now this is re-GODDAMN-diculous!
- And when you thought that part was bad.
- From the Making Fiends third webisode:"Eat vegetables with every meal, or your lips will start to peel, and your eyeballs will fall out, and your feet will smell like trout!"
- In Metal Gear Solid 3: Crab Battle, Snake gets his right eye torn out by a Kenyan Mangrove Crab.
- Corla of DSBT InsaniT attempts this on Cell using a large spike, but Cell reveals that what look like eyes on him are just illusions.
- Cinder Fall is severely wounded by Ruby's silver-eye warrior blast. Next we see her, her left eye is ringed by heavy scarring in the same pattern as Amber after Cinder stole her maiden powers.
- In her youth, Cool Old Lady Maria Calavera was a legendary Huntress - and a Silver-Eyed Warrior - before an assassin slashed out both her eyes.
- After years of speculation, we find out that this is what's hidden under Adam Taurus' mask, his left eye sealed by a brand reading "S.D.C." - Schnee Dust Company.
- In Camp Camp, Tabii (with two Is) gets enraged upon seeing the waitress at a restaurant flirt with Neil, so she throws a fork at her. The waitress deflects the fork with a platter, causing it to fly back and get lodged in Tabii's eye. By her next appearance, Tabii (with one eye) is wearing an eyepatch.
- One episode of The Misadventures of R2 and Miku sees Miku get her eyes gouged out off-screen by a Maniac Monkey.
- In the Caillou The Grown Up short "Caillou the Grownup Goes on Vacation", Caillou earns the ire of a father at the beach by wrecking his kids' sand castles. Caillou manages to avoid getting his ass kicked by throwing sand in his eye. When the man later turns up with an eyepatch, Caillou then throws a knife at the man's good eye.
- We GOTTA Get SPONGEBOB Back ends with Plankton pulling a pin out of nowhere and stabbing himself in the eye.
Eye Scream / Web Animation