- 8-Bit Theater:
- First when a demon destroyed the city of Prontera.Pronteran 1: He's using laser eye beams!
Pronteran 2: But we haven't invented lasers yet!
Demon: We have.
- Black Mage used these to set ablaze a dwarf city. Red Mage lampshaded it: "Now you're just doing it to annoy me. You don't even HAVE heat vision."
- Black Mage uses them again later, when Fighter shows him his "Brilliant Idea" that he's written down. Black Mage offers to "lend those notes my critical eye... BEAMS!" and incinerates the page.
- BEHOLD MY HUMAN LASER!
- First when a demon destroyed the city of Prontera.
- In The Adventures of Dr. McNinja, Dracula's Draculabot features, among other things, eye lasers.
- And, in a variant, Dan McNinja can squirt poison from his eyes.
- In Schlock Mercenary, Massey has these in an Imagine Spot over blowing up an annoying coworker's head. Apparently "StinkEye brand ocular implants will allow the fulfillment of this particular fantasy."Massey: Shh. I'm trying to kill you with my eyes.
- Hilariously parodied in Cyanide & Happiness.
- Dave from College Roomies from Hell!!! got eye lasers as a result of a dip in a nuclear waste-laden lake.
- Summer from Everyday Heroes has to wear a special mask, 24/7 as a result of Cyclops-style Power Incontinence since her powers kicked in.
- In GastroPhobia, a demon deer has this power.
- In Girl Genius Count Wolkerstorfer, using his mech's cyclopean eye, rakes Baron Oomfumf's tuba trombone battle wagon thing with a beam killing him.
- Given to robot cows in Gunnerkrigg Court: Just like real cows, only with lasers.
- The character Raccoon #1 of The Intrepid Girlbot has these, but she can't quite control them.
- Killroy And Tina both share this power. Unfortunately Tina sometimes forgets to take out her contact lenses and melts them to her eyes; luckily she's also Nigh Invulnerable...
- In Weesh, Tate wishes he had laser eyes.
- Tchick the beholder from Planescape Survival Guide has these. Though his powers tend to be rather unusual. His most commonly used fires a red delicious apple.
- Any Rabbi does this regularly in Head Trip. Just don't tell them I told you.
- Homestuck: Nannasprite can use hers to levitate objects, heal people and write as well as zapping imps.
- Sollux accidentally uses this after eating mind honey: YOU DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE EAT THE MIND HONEY! Sollux uses his eye beams as weapons later on, notably in his two duels with Eridan. Who has Frickin' Laser Beams of his own.
- Andrew Jackson's special ability in Ansem Retort. That and liberal Cluster F Bombs.
- Esa from Handsome Fungus, but no one believes it until they've been shot.
- Luke Surl's approach to the problem here. Check your local laser eye surgery providers for the list of services. See the result. Also, ray deer and this (reference to Daredevil).
- The Perry Bible Fellowship got◊ two◊ cases.
- Apparently, Ananth from Johnny Wander has this ability when not wearing his hat.
- This guy from Karate Bears has eye beams
- Laser Pony from the League of Super Redundant Heroes can shoot energy beams from behind his eyes, which blinded him on their first use.
- The Pelican Cello in Mountain Time has eye lasers, as well as at least 49 other powers (including "good at long division," "can identify cheeses at 20 yards," and, yes, "can make cello music").
- Wonderella got these once, but apparently it's just an allergic reaction to shellfish.
- "KIRBY, YOU ARE THE WORST."
- Superbitch has the ability to burn/melt and cure vision problems with her eyebeams.
- Grrl Power has a magical villain, Sciona, realize the flaw in this trope as she'd given herself a set with a blood cocktail.Sciona: (Thought-bubble) This... this power is idiotic! It's so hard to see anything!
Eye Beams / Webcomics