- From the first Jet Set Radio: Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's...a magical girrrrrrrrrrrrrl...
- Ah, Ooh, Check it out,/Now that you're feelin' real tipsy,/Let me take you on a trip and roll wit' me/Wit' the brothers,/Get their party on ev-e-ryday/Because we gots to do that anyway/Hey, it's time to get on down/To the funky, funky rhythm and the sound/'Cause I got'ta hit you up, big baby/And sop that (whoo!) like gravy, yeah/Bump that stuff in your trunk everyday/And let them big muscles know that we don't play/Hey, it's the funk comin' through,/Hittin' you every single day of the week/Yo! Come on (Come on, come on)
- What? What?/What's goin' on? What's goin' on?/What? What?/I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!
- Come we're going to rescue Peach,/We're super boys.../One-two-three-four-five-six-seven,/We like the mushrooms... (this was a Sega Dreamcast game by the way)
- Would you stop playin' with that radio of yours? I'm tryin' to get some sleep! (Yaaaaaaay!)
- And together, we show you how to improvise,/Reminiscent of the wild style '75,/'Cause it's the brothers on the mic, occupyin' the drums,/You take the four MCs and make 'em sound like one!
- He's a SWEET soul brother! ...SWEET ...SWEET soul brother! He's a SWEET soul brother! ...SWEET ...SWEET sou-, sou-, sou-, soul...
- Jet Set Radio Future: High and a winner, play the front line, take the don'ts...he's coming out again for a new point, get your bets down, ladies and gentlemen...
- UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF LOVE! HUAH!
- Hello Allison!/I wanna hold your hand/I haven't been/The same man since I saw you comin' in/LET'S HAVE A TOAST TO THE GIRL IN AISLE 10!
- SHUT UP AND EAT!/TOO BAD NO BON APPETITE!/SHUT UP AND EAT!/You know my love is sweet.
- You don't have to make it,/Complicated,/You don't have to make it,/Complicated...
- Pretty much anything from Jet Set Radio Future counts, but this is one of the worst offenders.
- I love-love you,/(You love-love me,)/I love-love you,/(You love-love me,)/I love-love you,/(You love-love me...)/IIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...LOVE-A-LOVE-A-LOVE YOU!/Do you love me too?/(Oh yeah!)
- Whoa-oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh, whoa-oh, whoa-oh...
- Since we're on the subject of Hideki Naganuma (the Jet Set Radio soundtrack guy), pretty much everything from Sonic Rush counts as well. See the Sonic the Hedgehog section.
Ear Worm / Jet Set Radio