- Take a sip if the subtitles give up on the lyrics.
- Take a sip if the Rap Critic goes into a speech on a sociopolitical topic for every fifteen seconds of talking.
- Take a sip if the Rap Critic looks on in disgust and awe.
- Splash a shot into a friend's face if the Rap Critic has a skit with himself.
- Take a sip if the Rap Critic's chair is visible.
- Take a sip for each piece of the Rap Critic's classic ensemble (beard, glasses, leather hat, jacket) that's missing.
- Take two sips if the Rap Critic sarcastically endorse a terrible life decision.
- Take a sip if a rapper deviates from the rap cliches.
- Take another sip if they immediately revert to type.
- Down the bottle if they manage to stay on point or if a rapper the Rap Critic respects reverts to cliches.
Drinking Game / The Rap Critic