Shamelessly stolen (then modified) from Reddit
Take a sip every time:
- You lose a full heart.
- Your weapon/shield/bow breaks.
- You drown.
- You slip while climbing in the rain.
- You unnecessarily soothe your horse.
- You eat uncooked food.
- You change weapons mid-dodge.
- You re-forge a weapon.
- You fast travel.
- You skip the animation of a Great Fairy.
- You encounter a Yiga Clan.
- Take a new shot if you get killed as the result.
- You fail to time a Perfect Dodge/Guard properly.
- Sidon smiles and winks at the camera.
Take a shot every time:
- You get struck by lightning without wearing the Thunder Helm.
- If you die from it, finish your drink first, then take a new shot.
- You run out of stamina.
- A blood moon occurs.
- Finish your current drink if it occurs after you've defeated all your enemies.
- A girl calls Link attractive or clearly has a crush.
- The weather changes to rain before/while you climb.
- You find a weapon or shield in a treasure chest, but a lack of inventory space forces you put it back.
Finish your drink:
- When you die.
- When you leave a shrine trial unfinished.
- When a Blood Moon happens in an area containing Guardians or Lynel.
- New shot if you had killed them beforehand.
Finish your drink AND take a shot every time:
- You die in a single hit.
- You have to look at a walkthrough after giving up finding the shrines you haven't unlocked yet.
- You turn to a walkthrough to see which korok seeds you haven't found yet.
Toast to your success every time:
- You turn a Guardian into a Decayed Guardian by removing its legs.
- Likewise when you defeat a Guardian Skywatcher by pelting its propellers with Bomb Arrows until they get scrapped, it plummets to earth, and you beat it to death while it's laying helplessly on the ground.
- And again when you kill a Guardian with its own laser by parrying them without the need of Daruk's Protection.
- You defeat a Lynel without needing to be revived by fairies/Mipha's Grace.
- You beat a Yiga Footsoldier to death with the Spring-Loaded Hammer.
- You make a mockery of Cyclos by being struck by lightning while wearing the Lightning Helm and have a full-metal loadout.