- Drink whenever someone gives a speech.
- Twice if it's Alfred.
- Drink whenever someone dies.
- Twice if a named character dies.
- Drink whenever Batman uses a gadget.
- Drink whenever Alfred gives a speech.
- The /tv/ Challenge: Every time a memetic line appears, everyone watching must recite along with the character. The last person to do so must drink. Have fun with the opening scene of The Dark Knight Rises.
- The xkcd rule: Every time replacing 'Batman' with 'a man dressed as a bat' makes a dramatic sentence hilarious, drink.
- Drink whenever the words "bat" or "fear" are said (yes that includes "Batman").
- Hey! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Let's not go overboard here! We're trying to get people drunk, not KILL them.
- If anyone does die, that counts as another drink for everyone else.
- Drink whenever someone says "water supply."
The Dark Knight
- Drink whenever the Joker laughs.
- Drink whenever the Joker uses Your Little Dismissive Diminutive
- Drink whenever the Joker asks "You wanna know how I got these scars?"
- Drink whenever Harvey flips his coin.
The Dark Knight Rises
- Drink if you can't understand what Bane's saying or have to ask someone what he just said.
- Drink if you can understand Bane, but can't understand another character because everything's too noisy.
- Drink whenever Batman gets punched by Bane.
- Finish your drink when Bane breaks Batman's back.
- Finish whatever's left once Blake's full name is revealed and ride out the rest of the ending.