Every tenth episode, the show features a drinking game you can play with the hosts themselves.
- In the original show:
- Episode 10: "Highway to the Danger Zone" invites the audience to join the hosts in a Power Hour.
- Episode 20: "Volume Up" has the hosts volume-chugging from two-liter fishbowls.
- Episode 30: "Waddle Dre" was played a bit looser, as the group had been drinking heavily already.
- Episode 40: "Thor's Hammered" features a game of Edward Fortyhands. Followed by a drunk lap in Super Mario Kart.
- In the web radio show:
- Episode 10: "The Holiday Dick" doesn't have an attached game (due to still being new to the station), but the hosts are noticeably drunk.
Other, less episode-specific rules include:
- Drink every time someone says "d-pad", including during the intro.
- Drink if Rick opens the show with "Heyyyy everybody".
- Or comes back from break with "And we're back".
- Drink three times if a host suggests editing something out... and it isn't.
- Drink if someone suggests "shooting the dog".