- Every time something from the book is contradicted, take a sip.
- If the film uses a scene from the book without changing the context, take a shot.
- Whenever someone dies bloodily and/or senselessly, take a shot.
- When one of the Mobile Infantry shoot their own, chug it.
- Every time you are reminded that Service Means Citizenship, take a shot.
- Would You Like To Know More? Take a shot.
- Every time one of the animated adaptations references the books and changes the context, take a sip. Every time they take the piss from the film adaptations, take a shot.
- Every time humanity gets its ass handed to it by the bugs, take a shot.
- Every time a human says or does something incredibly stupid that violates common sense, drink the smallest sip you can. Anything more than that, and you'll die of alcohol poisoning before the movie is over.
Drinking Game / Starship Troopers