Pull up a cozy chair and get ready to partake in some spirits, it's the Paranatural Drinking Game!
- Take a celebratory shot every time the art style improves.
- Take a sip every time Isaac is made fun of or teased.
- Take a shot every time Spender goes into a large monologue.
- Take an additional shot if other people can't hear what he's saying.
- Have another shot if someone calls him a nerd for doing this.
- Take a shot every time someone uses puns/wordplay.
- Take a sip if this is Max, a shot if it's Johnny.
- Another if this is called out on.
- Take a shot in every instance a figure of speech gets mangled.
- Have another shot if somebody other than Johnny ruined it.
- Have an additional shot if someone says that it doesn't make sense/ finds holes in the mangled phrase.
- Take a sip every time a Shonen trope gets lampshaded.
- Make it a shot if the Alt Text lampshades it.
- Take a sip when the characters lean on the fourth wall.
- Take a shot when someone debates about ethics.
- Take a sip whenever Alex is in the background of a scene.
- When Alex is conversing with Max in the Student Store about not wanting to be in the background, toast her with a drink.
Absolute Devastation Version:
- Take a shot when Zack misses/delays an update due to their wrist.
Boss Leader Version: (suggested by Zack in Chapter 4)
- Take a drink when someone speaks in italics.