Cocktail of choice: Old Fashioned
- Every time a character cheats on their current spouse or steady, take a drink. (If it's Don, make it a very small sip.)
- Any time a character sleeps with their actual spouse or steady, take two drinks.
- Every time there's a flashback to Don's secret past, take a drink.
- Any time Don talks truthfully about his past, take two drinks. If he does so when not under duress, finish the drink.
- Every time the ad agency changes its name, take a drink.
- Every time the number of agency partners increases, take a drink.
- Every time someone goes in their stocking feet while in Bert's office, take a drink. If someone refuses to take off their shoes before entering, finish the bottle.
- Every time someone smokes pot in the office, take a drink.
- Every time Sally and her mother argue or grumble at each other, take a drink. Whenever they actually get along, finish the drink.
- Every time a character (man or woman) goes on a Soapbox Sadie rant, take a drink.
- Every time Ginsberg goes on a... well, a Ginsberg rant, take a drink.
- Every time Pete complains about not getting any respect, take a drink. If he's justified in doing so, finish the drink.
- Every time someone quits or is fired from the agency, take a drink. If they return, take two drinks. If a partner overrules the dismissal before the person's even left the building, take three.
- Every time a deceased character appears in a vision, hallucination or dream, take a drink.
- Every time an actor that was also in L.A. Noire appears, take a drink.
(Very) Simple Version
- Take a shot every time someone lights cigarette. Have an ambulance on speed dial.