Drinking games for the Looney Tunes cartoons and characters.
- Take a shot every time Carl Stalling makes a pun in the music score (e.g. "A Cup of Coffee, A Sandwich and You" plays in a food related scene)
- Take a shot each time he uses a Raymond Scott song (e.g. "Powerhouse").
- Take a sip when he whips out a classical music snippet.
- Take a shot each time a celebrity caricature appears on screen. Down the whole jug if its a cartoon with nothing but celebrity caricatures (e.g. "Hollywood Steps Out").
- Take a shot every time someone claims that now theyve seen everything and blows their brains out on screen.
- And take another if its the last gag of the cartoon.
- Take a shot every time he says "What's up, doc?"
- Take a sip if he says a variation of the line (e.g. "What's up, pruneface?")
- Take a shot every time theres a Hair/Hare (or Herr/Hare) related pun in the title of his cartoons.
- Take a sip whenever he crunches a carrot.
- Take a shot whenever he crossdresses.
- Take a shot every time he says "Woo hoo!"
- Take a sip every time he mentions his desire to be as rich as possible.
- Take a shot every time he says "That's all, folks!"
- Take a shot every time he stutters.
Roadrunner & Wile E. Coyote
- Take a sip whenever the coyote screams.
- Take a sip whenever there's a Canis Latinicus scientific name.
- Take two shots if the short gives the genuine scientific names.
- Take three shots whenever there's a view of the ground upon which the Coyote is going to fall.
Those Wacky Nazis