Drinking game for Greeny Phatom.
This game could use more challenges. Anything you could add to this page would be appreciated.
- Take a shot whenever a joke about a Vanity Plate pops up.
- Take two shots if said joke concerns the Sony Wonder logo. In that case, good luck going through the episode featuring "Sony Wonder Soup" in it.
- Whenever Little Guy declares himself the "king of 123 Greeny Phatom", take a shot.
- Take a shot whenever Dr. Beanson says his Catch-Phrase, "I'm Dr. Beanson, the one-of-a-kind soldier that brings you this message."
- Heads up: Dr. Beanson says this catchphrase, and a few variations of it, several times throughout the Greeny Phatom movie.
- Whenever an episode uses Windows Movie Maker effects such as black-and-white effects, VHS effects, etc. to make it look older than it really is, drink.
- Finish your drink if you managed to make it through all of The Movie.
- If you notice that an episode suggests that the show's made by a confusing combination of companies that are unlikely to work on a show together in real life, take two drinks.
- Really, it's possible just to make a drinking game out of how many Blatant Lies of any kind appear in the show - take a drink whenever that's the case. Nothing could go wrong, honest.
- If you don't understand what's even remotely going on in an episode, take a drink. Actually, don't, because if you did do that you would die from alcohol poisoning.
- Take a shot whenever Doctor sings a Russian song. Finish your drink if it takes up most of the episode.
- Take a shot whenever a piece of music or a sound effect plays in G Major.