- Every time you hear one of these voicelines, take a sip:
"I'm engaging Freelancer Alpha-1-dash-1.""Engaging enemy, weapons are hot.""I'm scanning your cargo bay for contraband.""Mind if I take a peek in your cargo hold? Didn't think so!"
- Every time someone demands you drop your cargo, take a sip.
- Every time the story makes you fight Rheinlanders, take a shot.
- Every time someone mentions the Order, take a sip.
- Ignore this once you actually meet the Order, so as to avert alcohol poisoning.
- Every time you are told to go faster, take a sip.
- Down the whole glass if your cruise engines were already online.
- Every time Trent corrects someone on the use of his name, take a shot.
- Every time someone tells Trent to go first or take the lead, take a sip.
- Every time Juni tells Trent to go get some work because "It might be a while", take a shot.
- Every time Quintaine annoys a character, take a shot.
- Every time you land in a criminal base, take a shot.
- Every time you take land in an abandoned (or practically abandoned) Space Station, take a shot.
- Take another if it gets blown up.
Drinking Game / Freelancer