Drinking Game /
- Take a sip every time the Narrator uses the words "dark", "singular", "terrible", "horror," or "baubles."
- Take a shot every time you send a hero to the Tavern.
- Take another shot if someone comes back with "Tippler", or has the "double vision" or "moving sluggishly" debuffs.
- Take two shots if Alcohol-Induced Idiocy results in loss of Trinkets.
- Sip if you return to the Hamlet only to realize a hero you've sent for stress relief is still unavailable.
- Take a shot every time a hero gains an Affliction.
- Raise a toast instead if the hero gains a Virtue.
- Take a chaser when the team gets wiped anyways.
- Take a shot every time a hero's quirk causes them to immediately activate a curio.
- Take another shot if the effects of the curio are negative.
- Take another shot if the Antiquarian is in your team and you miss out on their Antiques this way.
- Take a shot every time a hero gains a negative quirk or disease from a curio.
- Raise a toast if the hero gains a positive quirk or loses a negative one.
- Drink in frustration if the hero gained a situational positive quirk that displaced one of their more useful ones.
- Take a drink if a hero on Death's Door dies from blight or bleed because their turn went before your healer's.
- When you relieve Stress with a Camp skill, take a shot to relieve some of your own.
- If you do so with the Hellion's Revel skill, take another shot to join the fun.
- When you're in the Ruins, take a sip every time a hero gains stress from the Bone Courtier's Tempting Goblet.
- Take another sip when the Bone Courtier dodges an attack or resists a stun.
- When you're in the Warrens, take a sip every time a hero gains stress from the Swine Wretch's Vomit.
- Take another sip if they gain a disease from Vomit.
- Take a shot every time a hero levels up.
- Take another shot if a hero only gets negative quirks or diseases from leveling up.
- Take another shot when they die in their very next dungeon run.
- Chug if a quest ends in a Party Wipe.
- Drink every time a hero on Death's Door survives an attack somehow. Raise your glass and drink a toast if they make it through the battle.
- Sip if they don't. We wouldn't want your liver to die during your play through.
- And take a shot when they died simply because they went insane and refused EVERY ATTEMPT TO HEAL THEM.
- Take two sips if they hang on at 0HP, but also gained enough Stress to die from a Heart Attack.
- Take a shot if you encounter The Collector or The Shambler. You'll need it.
- If you have DLC enabled, add The Fanatic and The Thing from the Stars to that list.
- Take an additional shot if you intentionally summoned The Shambler.
- Take conciliatory one, if you didn't know what the Shambler's Altar is, and you randomly tested items until you got a "result."
- Take a celebratory drink if you win the battle. You'll need it, too.
- If the Brigand Pounder misfires, take a moment to collect yourself, then drink.
- Drink in celebration if you find a Very Rare (or better) Trinket from random loot, spoils of combat, or Trinket Scrounge.
- Down a glass of wine if you find the Tempting Goblet.
- Take a sip if you discover a secret room.
- Drink in frustration if you have no keys for the Ancient Artifact.
- Take another sip if you earn a Head Trinket from it.
- Have a beer when you realize one of the patches nerfed it into a normal chest.
- Drink if you obtain an achievement from Yet Another Stupid Death, unless you were actively seeking them.
- Take a shot if the Hag or Fanatic kill a hero immediately after they're released from the pot or pyre.
- Take a sip every time a quest gets screwed over by the Random Number God in some other fashion (it doesn't have to be listed on this page). Caution: This might still kill you.
- If you're on Stygian or Bloodmoon difficulty, finish your drink if you lose due to the time or death limit.
- Down another drink if you lost while fighting the Final Boss.
If the player has the Dipsomania quirk:
- Take a shot every time someone lands a critical hit. If you value your liver, don't use anything strong.
- Take a shot every time someone misses or dodges an attack. Again, don't use anything strong unless you want to put your liver on Death's Door.
- Take a shot every time a hero gets infected with the Crimson Curse.
- Take a sip along with an infected hero in your active party when they chug a vial of the Blood. (If it counted the inactive ones too you would likely die.)
- Take a shot in substitute for each missing blood vial in the inventory for your team of "wasting" Crimson Cursed adventurers.
- Take a sip every time a hero infected with the Crimson Curse does something to mess with your strategy.
- Raise a toast if your Flagellant miraculously saves the day during the Vvulf invasion. He seems surprisingly well-suited for the event.
- Raise a toast if your Flagellant demonstrates to be a One-Man Army, especially while he's Rapturous.
- Drink in celebration if you find and rescue a hero from the Courtyard.
- Take a sip every time a you bring a Sycophant down to low health but it heals back to full before you can finish it off.
- Take a shot every time you are forced to abandon a team member while escaping a full wipe from the Fanatic.
- Take another shot if that was a dungeon for a different boss.
- Take a sip every time a snake inflicts Damage Over Time on the Shieldbreaker.
- Take a shot every time the Shieldbreaker gains an affliction before the end of the dungeon. This is virtually guaranteed if you break camp.
- Take a sip whenever you get shuffled by a Plow Horse.
- Take a shot every time you can't destroy a Crystalline Aberration or one of the Fracture's crystal formations before it blows.