For added fun, you can play with a breathalyzer tool to track your "progress".
- Take a sip, if a suspect has a relatively small quantity of drugs for personal use.
- Take another sip if they attempt to throw the drugs into obscurity, or hide them.
- Take another sip each time they say something like "That's not mine".
- Take another sip if they also have drug paraphernalia.
- Take a drink if the suspect is carrying a load of drugs for trafficking.
- Take another drink if bundles of cash are found with that.
- Take two drinks if the suspect is noticeably high on drugs or alcohol.
- Take a drink if the suspect makes up a ludicrous story about how the drugs got on them or in their vehicle.
- Take a drink if the suspect resists the police officer in any way, such as fleeing on foot, in a car, or fighting the cop(s).
- Take a sip if after failure to flee, they resist arrest.
- Take a sip for each swear word, but not if you're already nearing full intoxication, unless you have a paramedic waiting in the room with you.
- Take a drink if the suspect needs to be restrained for violence inside the police cruiser.
- Take a drink if the episode is about a domestic dispute.
- Take a drink if the suspect is nude in public.
- Take a drink if the suspect is driving a stolen vehicle.
- Take a sip if the suspect claims that someone let them drive it.
- Take a drink if the suspect has a firearm(s).
- Take another drink if the weapon is not legal for any citizen to possess under normal circumstances.
- Take a sip if the arms are stolen.
- Take a sip if it is a felony possession of a firearm.
- Take a sip in they say that the guns aren't theirs.
- Take a sip each time the cop tells the suspect to get on the ground, or put their hands up.
- Take a drink if a relatively minor offense gets senselessly escalated into an arrest.
- Take a drink if the suspect is acquitted but bungle their way into an arrest. (Example: a cop asks the freed person if they have anything illegal, and the person strangely tells the cop that they may search, revealing illegal drugs.)
- Take a drink if the police are dispatched to a poor Caucasian family.
- Take a drink if the police are dispatched to a convenience or liquor store.