Drinking game for Burn Notice:
- Every time someone mentions Michael's burn notice, Take a shot.
- Every time Fiona or Larry suggests shooting someone, take a shot.
- Every time Sam is seen with a beer, take a shot (will probably kill you).
- Every time Larry flashes a creepy smile, take a shot
- Whenever somebody uses duct tape, take a shot.
- Whenever Michael is seen shirtless, take a shot
- If Sam is seen shirtless, down the whole bottle you're gonna need it.
- Whenever Mike is seen repairing the Charger, or looking for parts for it, take a shot.
- Down the bottle if there is no explanation for where the damage came from.
- Whenever you hear Mike doing a voiceover, take a shot.
- Whenever Michael says "trust me," take a drink.
- Take two if somebody else says it to him.
- Whenever someone makes vague threats against Michael's life, take a shot.
- Whenever a vllain seems to be getting too cozy with Michael, take a shot.
- Whenever someone suggests using C4, take a shot.
- Take another if it is actually used.
- Whenever Michael's mother is brought up, take a shot.
- Whenever you see someone eating yogurt, take a drink.
- Whenever a member of team Westen takes a bullet, down the whole bottle.
- Whenever Michael or Fiona gets flirty, take a shot.
- Take two if it's with someone other than each other.
- Whenever Fiona suddenly remembers she's Irish.
- Whenever Fiona tries to encourage Michael to stop trying to get unburned / get his job back, take a drink.
Alternative drinking game:
To be played with beer or equivalent mixed drink. 1 drink per episode limit is advised, as some episodes have much more than others.
- Whenever Michael narrates, take a drink.
- Whenever Fiona advocates violence, take a drink.
- Whenever Sam mentions a ladyfriend, take a drink.
- Whenever a caption appears on screen, take a drink. If the caption changes, drink again.
- Any time yogurt is seen or mentioned, take a drink.
- Any time the name "Chuck Finley" or its variants are mentioned, take a drink.
For marathons only:
On every episode after the first, all watchers recite the opening narration ("My name is Michael Westen. I used to be a spy, until ...") in unison with Michael. The first person to be out of rhythm or get a word wrong drinks.