A mysterious project by Zealous Thaumaturge that might or might not exist in the near future (it won't). In all seriousness, this is basically just a series of vague ideas that I'm throwing at the wall for two reasons: to have some fun brainstorming, and to get used to editing and formatting on this site. That being said, whether anything comes out of this stunt will be revealed in the future.
Twenty-two students from the prestigious Prometheus Academy for the Gifted and Talented are kidnapped and taken to Mangetsu, an abandoned island resort as far as they are concerned. They are held captive by a mysterious entity who goes by the name "John Doe". The students only have one month to figure out how to leave the island - what happens at the end of the month is never specified, but heavily implied to be something not pleasant.
Tropes Applying to All the Students
- Aerith and Bob: The eccentricity of their names varies wildly - on one hand, you have names like Miles, Gerardo, Elizabeth, and Shawn. On the other end of the spectrum you have names like Xander Artemus, Octavian Aschenputtel, and Heliotropes Craig.
- Dysfunction Junction: A good portion of them don't have the happiest stories, and their issues are only exacerbated by being held hostage on the island.
- Teen Genius: Well, they were accepted to Hope's Peak's successor, so all of them apply in one way or another. The exception is the Ultimate "Loser" Craig, but even then he's capable of pulling off some impressive feats for someone his age.
Ameryuu "Ame" Shiraga
The Ultimate Webcomic Artist
- Constantly Curious
- Nice Guy
- No Sense of Personal Space: He has an instinctive reaction to hug people when they're upset. Unfortunately, he's to dense to figure out it doesn't really help sometimes.
The Ultimate Trickster
The Ultimate Jack of All Trades
The Ultimate "Loser"
- Last-Name Basis: Referred to mostly by his last name, Craig.
- Obfuscating Stupidity
- Who Names Their Kid "Dude"?: Heliotropes, which is made even more bizarre by the fact that the rest of his siblings have otherwise normal names.
The Ultimate Track Star
The Ultimate Critic
The Ultimate Actor
The Ultimate Bachelor
Shawn Ruth Devereaux
The Ultimate Conman
The Ultimate Video Game Developer
- Bigger Is Better in Bed: He's stated to have a rather impressive bulge, surprisingly enough.
The Ultimate Pyrotechnician
The Ultimate Military Strategist
- Abusive Parents
- Card-Carrying Villain: She makes no mystery of her intentions, nor is she particularly subtle in her brutality and disregard for others.
- It's All About Me: Her main concern is looking out for number one (i.e, her), and everything that doesn't involve that is utterly pointless to her.
- Napoleon Complex
- Self-Made Orphan: Attempted, but only succeeded in offing her father.
- "Well Done, Son!" Guy: Ultimately, she craved her father's love and praise despite his abusive nature. His final words, "You'll never be on my level," is what made her realize that she'll never be happy on the path she's on - not like she'll ever admit it, anyway.
The Ultimate Storyteller
- Attention Whore
- Ms. Fanservice: The biggest one out of all the girls, bordering on shameless fanservice girl.
The Ultimate Clockmaker
The Ultimate Psychologist
The Ultimate Knitter
The Ultimate Delinquent
The Ultimate Daredevil
The Ultimate Rollerblader
- Bi the Way
- Book Dumb: She's doesn't much care for most classes aside from math, and it shows.
- But Not Too Foreign: Half-American, half-Japanese.
- Catch-Phrase: Tends to replace words like really or extremely with 'super duper'.
- Genki Girl: The most hyper and energetic member of the cast.
- Genius Ditz: She's a bit of an airhead, but no one can deny that's suprsingly knowledgeable when it comes to math.
- Roller Blade Good: She is the Ultimate Rollerblader, after all.