- "For the endless sea, they come.For the lost islands, they come.For the loot and blood, they come.They come"Old saying in the Empire Marine" Sometimes... sometimes you just had to stand up and fight... if only to die right".First Song, Uzumaki Naruto, Battle of Nanoket
Uzumaki is the demented idea of Ancient Nonun about an Alternate Universe of the series Naruto, only with pirates instead of Ninjas. It started as a one laugh joke and thanks to its obsesive mind it grow from there.
The world is divided by a 2 Super Massive continent called Arwand and Shishihiro and the Endless sea, covering over 75% of the planet surface with over a thousand or so islands, from the size of a hill to big enought to support and entire nation. In the endless sea in the last 500 years a new breed of warriors had taked the wet desert called The Pirates, commanding powerful ships and even more deadly abilities, they control the seas with an iron fist.
In these Universe exist two types of Pirates: The Real World Pirates who are simply water brigands (and should never be confused with true Pirates) and Pirates, warriors who protect the interest of several Islands and Ocean Lords and their Home Port, acting as Costal Guard, Navy, Commercial Guardsm, Mercenaries, Jack Of All trades, Privateers and everything in between.
This is the story of Uzumaki Naruto, a rejected 14 year old young orphan Kuwanangi No Sato (The port hidden by the storm) with a dark secret who is about to start his legend in the Ship The Happy Onslaught with his teamates Sasuke Von Uchiha of the extinguished Uchiha line and Haruno Sakura double heiress of a far away kingdom and the Line of Lucubis with Port Master Hatake Kakashi. They would adventuer in the 7 seas of the world for loot, home and blood.
The distinguished characteristic of the Pirates is their abilite to command and alter their souls called "The song". By sincronizing their souls, body and the Grand reality they can materialize said souls in an infiniti but specific type of instruments that allow them to alter reality at will. Each song is unique and is tied to some form of existence be Animal, Plantae, Mineral, Spirit or Energy. Each song is only as strong as when awakened but it can have over a thousand uses, all according to the will and inteligence of its user; wich mean that is not only the type of Song but its use that make a Pirate a fearsome adversire.
- Almighty Janitor: Team 7 when they decided to stop goffing off can become brutally efficient in battle. In fact the 9 ships are renowned for having frigthening deadly students who seem able to pull crazy shit every know and then.
- Bad Powers, Good People: Hyuuga Hinata who can reopen all wounds at will, for indefinite amount of time and capable to do it without killing no matter how griveous is one of the sweetest, most caring people you would ever met.
- Band of Brothels: Line of Lucubis is one of the hundreds that exist in the 7 seas and one of the strongest. While its normally is simple and association of brothels and guilds of Placer, in emergency they act as reserve army and Guardians of reality.
- Barrier Warrior: And since Kiba is the quintaessential Action guy so you can see why he was mighty pissed about this.
- Beware the Nice Ones: By a series of wacky hijinks she ended in a woobly tigh closet with an sort-of-stranger. The friction nearly got Hinata... all the way when the current Big Bad blow it to pieces. Needles to say Hinata become quite pissed about it.
- Dumb Blonde: Yamanaka Ino most of the time. This is because she needs to literally turn her brain off or let her Song "All life" drive her to madness
- Eldritch Abomination: Thankfully only a few and they tend to sleep in the deepest of the ocean for thousand of years. Line of Lucubis, The Circle of Magic, the Caretakers of the One are a some of the line of defense when they decided to take a stroll.
- Elemental Absorption: Shino and Leen in different ways.
- Heart Is an Awesome Power: Sakura power is the ability to flip. Just flip. At first is look like the most useless Song until she realized she could flip anything. She can flip her oponents in impressive throws, flip attacks in any direction she want and even flip damage from one object to another. This came to light when she was possesed and nearly ended killing the rookie nine.
- Gender Bender: Team 12 got hit hard with this, Tenten becoming a gun toothing dude, Rock Leen in a fanatic kapoeiran fighter with ridiculous blue spandex and Hyuuga Nejita in a cold, deadly unfunny Fallen Princess... so pretty much nothing changed.
- Implausible Fencing Powers: Sasuke, Shino and Hayate show this trope from time to time but who truly gets the cake is Yamanaka Ino who had shown to be able to stop and redirect rain drop by drop in the middle of a storm and stab a wizard in the middle of teletransportation.
- Lady of War: Hyuuga Nagita all the way. One of her trademark acts its her pearl white robes no matter how bloody the fight. Kurenai also thanks to her Mastery in illusions and double dagger.
- Kid Samurai: Uzumaki Naruto and Uchiha Sasuke at first sight. Also Lord Allendel Doomwork most of the time.
- Mega Manning: Naruto Song basically. The problem is that since they dont come with a manual either they are useless or use them in ways that musn't, shouldn't or couldn't be done.
- Power of the Void: Sasuke is capable of nullyfing any attack or event that ocurred in the last 5 seconds or so, as lons its in his range. He is also inmune to any form of damage that are not blunt, piercing or psychic.
- Striperrific: Justified for several reason: Its near suicidal use an armor in the open sea, the sheer variety of songs would make most armors obsolete and those who can protect you are insanely expensive to forge, find and double so to mantain and that if you are near port. And since a strip of cloth it wouldn't work even as a charm, it had come as a Fashion to use the least amount of clothe/ the most outstanding outfit you can wear as a badge of pride. Averted with those pirates who song take the form of armors.