Two Dead Guys is an in-progress comic written and drawn by AgentKaz. It focuses on two best friends: Larz (a popular writer of horribly melodramatic vampire novels and poems) and Chuck (a wacky guy who's sworn never to grow up). After Free Donut Day at the bakery, they get bitten by a zombie and die. When they wake up, they're both intelligent zombies. And they're hungry. Hilarity Ensues.
This work provides examples of:
- Berserk Button: Don't ever call Larz a goth. That is, if you enjoy living.
- Black Comedy: A lot of the humor comes from the gore and violence.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Chuck. And Larz, to a lesser extent.
- Cluster F-Bomb: Happens whenever someone (generally Larz) gets extremely angry.
- Contemplate Our Navels: Larz does this. And he does not like it.
- Everything's Deader with Zombies: At least at first, it's more like there just happen to be a few zombies.
- Goth Spirals: Larz really likes makeup, and spirals happen often.
- Loony Fan: Unfortunately, Larz has a few of these.
- Not Using the "Z" Word: Averted. They're zombies. They know that, and call themselves that.
- Our Zombies Are Different: There are three types of zombies: Intelligent ones, intelligent ones that can't communicate with humans, and the basic shambling horror movie zombies.
- Someone Has to Do It: Why Chuck and Larz start eating people.
- Thought Caption: Larz usually narrates in these.
- Wangst: Larz occasionally degenerates into this. He does not enjoy such times.
- Zombie Apocalypse: What Larz and Chuck are planning on starting. Or so they think.