In a world in which no one can be trusted and everything doesn't matter, people are reduced to paranoid messes. They may or may not be followed by Him, who is out to take every one of your weaknesses and expose them to the world. There is no motivation, no passion; only fear and gloom.
The only way to stop it is to uncover one's secrets. But that would be quite difficult.
Tropes applying to the series
- Adorkable: The titular character.
- Badass Beard: The titular character has one.
- Beauty Mark: The Mole
- Became Their Own Antithesis
- Break the Cutie
- Character Title
- A Mole Named Mole
- Grey and Black Morality
- Large Ham: The titular character.
- The Mole: The Mole, of course. Given that it infiltrates the titular character's face.
- Reverse Mole: The Mole fights crime.
- No Name Given: The actual protagonists.
- Prematurely Bald: The titular character. Constantly Played for Laughs.
- Running Gag: spoiler: the mole fights crime.
- Sanity Slippage: Expected, due to the In-Universe Paranoia Fuel.
- Spoiler: The mole fights crime
- Villain Protagonist: Possibly
- Younger Than They Look: The titular character is losing his hair and has a lengthy beard, yet he is only 39.