Ever wondered how James Potter got to win Lily Evans' love? Well, this fic is the answer. Although you won't find your typical James/Lily puppy-love story here, but a satire on James and the Marauders, and now that we're at it, on the teenagers of the Marauders generation in general.
Let the fun start!
- High School.
- Adaptation Expansion.
- Stalker with a Crush, Jerk Jock, Unsympathetic Comedy Protagonist, Spoiled Brat: James.
- What do you mean, it's not for kids?: The James Project tells it like it is.
- Mad Love: Everyone.
- All Love Is Unrequited: And how.
- The '70s.
- Point of View: James, with a bonus of Unreliable Narrator.
- Love Triangle: James/Lily/Snape
- Butt-Monkey: Snape and several other students, including Frank Longbottom
- Hypocritical Humor: "I hate that crazy stalker Snivellus".
- I'm Going to Hell for This: The Marauders and their pranks.
- Popular Is Dumb: The Marauders (except Lupin).
- Kids Are Cruel: Expanded into Humans Are Bastards.
- Beauty Is Bad: James and Sirius.
- Delinquents: The Marauders and the Slytherins.
- Grey and Grey Morality: Which is the "good side", the Marauders or the Slytherins? Neither.
- So Beautiful, It's a Curse: Applied to Lily Evans.
- Jerkass Dissonance: Subverted with James and Sirius.
- Karma Houdini: Satirized.
- The Casanova: Sirius.
- Ho Yay: Sirius and James.