This is a play by Tryina D that is still being worked on.
It tells the story of a Crapsack World . In a town called Tageni , a Genki Girl named Gudrun tries to brighten up the place with various artworks, including painting, singing, poetry, and finally, dancing. Her efforts are not received very well by the dwindling population of Tageni... is it because the play is told Through the Eyes of Madness and she is a Mad Artist?
The play provides examples of:
- Action Mom: Maijie, who's a member of the guards.
- After the End: Implied to be this.
- Applied Phlebotinum: The Scientific Violyn.
- Big Bad: The Big and Fearful.
- Chest of Medals: General Pagiunta.
- Crapsack World
- The Cynic: Ex-ballet teacher Jaseine Sumampow.
- The Dandy: Wulandaro Pagiunta, son of General Pagiunta.
- Drama Queen: Again, Jaseine.
- Enfant Terrible: The lass who is introduced at the beginning.
- Extremely Short Timespan: The play only takes three (or four days.)
- False Friend: Yenaide, to Gudrun.
- Feuding Families: The Made and Kyojin families are fighting all the time. All the time.
- Framing Device: The story one of the women told (to someone) at Gudrun's funeral sets the play in motion.
- Genki Girl: Gudrun
- Grave-Marking Scene: The funeral of Gudrun at the beginning. This sets the Framing Device.
- Hope Spot: There's some hope that the townspeople will survive... but...
- The Big And Fearful Made Me Do It : Why General Pagiunta kills several of the townspeople.