A sci fi comedy inspired by Red Dwarf.
The Jupitonia is a two mile long, purple coloured, rocket shaped spaceship. Its crew consists of ten people. They have several strange adventures while in deep space. It features a dead guy, and a computer that just can't decide who it wants to be.
There are currently 10 Episodes:
The Love Bug
The Skin Designers
Hobson Greene: First Technician on the Jupitonia. He can be a jerk. He likes to make fun of Kepler's deadness
- Alexander Kepler was the security guard, but he was not good at his job. Kepler had always wanted to be a science officer, but he failed his science exam miserably on the first try. One quality that made Kepler a bad security guard was the fact that he was a wimp. He was an insufferable coward. Even the talk of the existence of alien life in space had him hiding under the table crying. The second fact was that he was dead.
- Back from the Dead: But still dead
- Berserk Button: He does not like people acknowledging that he's dead.
- Jerk Ass
- Butt-Monkey: Everybody picks on him
- The Woobie
- Dirty Coward
MAX: It was rather difficult to pinpoint the computer's appearance, because every time it would come on screen, its appearance and even gender would change.
- Ambiguous Gender: MAX was made of this trope
- Cloud Cuckoolander
- The Ditz
- but maybe border lying on Genius Ditz
- Casual Danger Dialogue: Nearly every episode
- Purity Sue: MAX is always happy. It is the only character to like Kepler
Sasha Burns: Fellow technician on the Jupitonia, who has one robotic arm and one robotic leg.
Chris Berry: The chef on the Jupitonia. Wears his uniform all the time.
- Casual Danger Dialogue: In Virus Alert. "Sorry for the interruption, but there's a fire in the kitchen."
- Leathal Chef: Averted. But played straight in Hallucinations. It wasn't his fault though
- Limited Wardrobe: The crew believe he only has one pair of clothes. His chef's Uniform.
- Non-Action Guy
- Shout-Out: His name is similar to Chris Barrie, who played Rimmer in Red Dwarf
Joebot: The service droid on the Jupitonia. Known for doing nothing that fits his job description.
- Butt-Monkey: Gets abused by Kepler far too often.
- Casual Danger Dialogue: He doesn't even flinch at danger.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: That is when his not being a Jerk Ass. He doesn't mean to though.
- The Ace: Alex (who was based off of Ace Rimmer. What a guy!)
- A.I. Is a Crapshoot: MAX in MAX's Malevolance thanks to Chris
- All Just a Dream crossed with Your Mind Makes It Real: Hallucinations
- Air-Vent Passageway: Used as a hiding place in Offline
- Action Hero: Alex
- Berserk Button: A few
- someone badmouthing Kepler's mother or his deadness
- getting science wrong can cause a Hurricane Of Corrections for Keira
- Big "NO!": Kepler at the end of Virus Alert
- Cool Starship: The Jupitonia. It's PURPLE!
- Cool and Unusual Punishment: As a dead guy reincarnated as a CGI, Kepler can't leave the ship; he gets electrocuted.
- Deadpan Snarker: The whole freakin' cast!
- Drowning Your Sorrows: Kepler in Virus Alert
- Mr. Fanservice: Alex a.k.a Kepler when he gets banged on the head in Delusions. Also: All of the boys to the girls in The Love Bug.
- Evil Me Scares Me: MAX in MAX's Malevolence
- Grand Theft Me: To an extent in Brain Switch
- Hot Scientist: Keira, at least to Hobson
- Hypocrital Humor: There is a LOT!
- No Indoor Voice: Kepler
- Oh, Crap!: When Kepler finds out he is going to die. Again.
- Rousing Speech: Given by Hobson to make Kepler fight the fire in Virus Alert. And it Works!
- Running Gag: Quite a few
- Balthazar's car magazines
- MAX changing appearance
- Technobabble and Casual Danger Dialogue
- Saw It in a Movie Once: Kepler believes that heroic people scream. Repeatedly.
- Dare to Be Badass: "Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh!
- Space Pirates: In Hostages
- Swirly Energy Thingy: Brain Switch
- Technobabble: Keira uses it, Kepler tries to use it; Hobson tries to make himself look smart by using it and MAX uses it, it may not understand it, but it uses it.
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: Both Hobson and Kepler give this to EACH OTHER!
- Thrown Out the Airlock: Kepler's Death
- Shout-Out: Red Dwarf and Doctor Who references abound!
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Sasha and Keira
- Trapped in Containment: In Offline
- The Woobie: Kepler
- Unusually Uninteresting Sight: When Joebot sees the fire in Virus Alert