This is a presently unpublished work which is at present untitled. This is a Magical Girl Reconstruction which I've placed here simply to write down tropes I can list, and will continuously add to it up to a certain extent. It won't be too long, I'll only add the major ones to keep this page as short as I reasonably can.
- Alternative Character Interpretation: Done very deliberately in order to have the reader ask exactly what is true and what isn't. The main character herself, through whom everything is seen, will herself be part of this. While I intend for many interpretations, I only want to focus on a few essential questions and let the reader run with it.
- The Atoner: My Author Avatar who is killed the next chapter you see her.
- Author Avatar: I have one who acts as The Last Man here, and one that I intend to be weak but not too weak. I want her to be weak but realistically so.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Regularly, I want the wall blurred and to be there but not destroyed.
- Consummate Liar: The main character, and taken quite a bit beyond the regular ways. This is part of the way I intend to have everything read in several ways.
- Everyone Is Jesus in Purgatory: Done deliberately again, this time to mess around with the reader and have them question exactly what is true and what isn't.
- Magical Girl: Quite a few, as well as magical boys. The entire work will reconstruct the genre, its settings and how it works, no matter how postmodern it'll be.
- Magical Girlfriend: One that will happen... for a short period. This one's Played for Drama though, but not in a dark way.
- Straw Nihilist: Averted. There will be nihilists there, but they won't be straw characters. I intend to flesh them out and present them as one vs another, and let the audience decide who is better.
- Postmodernism: It'll be quite postmodern in many ways, especially with how I intend to mess with the fourth wall.
- Übermensch: What I intend the main character to be.
More coming soon. <3