Mega Man X Fighters is an Arcade Game developed by Arc System Works and published by Capcom. Based on the Mega Man X series.
Original characters from the game:
Later on the game gained a port to Playstation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
Provides examples of:
- Action Girl: Alia, Layer and Pallette. Iris downplays this, as she is less of a fighter and more of a pacifist.
- Autobots, Rock Out!: As expected for a Megaman game... but even more so given that this is also an Arc Sys game...
- Canon Foreigner: Delbrand, Fei, Nastenka, Gaius, Robin, Midnight and Selene.
- Demoted to Extra: If you're expecting at least one of the Maverick Bosses in the game, too bad. They're only mentioned in the storylines.
- General as well, given than he only appear as a cameo in Colonel's and Iris' storylines. Same deal with Isoc in Gate's and High Max's storylines.
- The Dragon: Midnight to Selene
- Expy: Fei's moveset and visuals are borrowed of Jam and Litchi.
- Nastenka looks like a robotic Saber, more exactly, Altria Pendragon.
- Delbrand is one to Massimo.
- Final Boss: Sigma, as expected. Except that he is not the True Final Boss...
- Moveset Clone: Alia, Layer, Pallette are ones to X, Zero and Axl respectively. Colonel also counts as one to Zero too, but otherwise their movements are pretty different.
- Although Signas IS the one who plays similar to Colonel...
- Shotoclone: X is one of these. Zero also counts, as he can pull Shoryukens with his Z-Saber.
- Wolverine Publicity: And yeah, Zero is here too.