Last Legacy 7 is a game that will come out some day, and it will be made by Alek Burnes unless he should perish.
This is its page on TV Tropes, created long before its release (perhaps to make the creator feel smug at some point in the future for having planned this thing far out in advance as a form of viral advertising. Or something.)
Last Legacy 7 is his love letter to just about every single video game he has played and loved, although the main baseline for its creation is set upon a foundation of JRPGs.
This work's world has already been developing for the past couple of years (as of 2011) and it will continue to be developed for some time until it is deemed complete and, soon thereafter, released.
Attempts will be made to keep this page as crucial!Spoiler-free as possible considering this work has not yet been released.
- Action Prologue
- Anime Hair: Multiple characters. Out of the main cast, Rain and April have the most noticeable examples. Later on, April's hair goes over the edge.
- Affectionate Parody
- Attack of the Town Festival
- BFS: Some of Rain's blades reach this level, but not so ridiculously as to ignore reality. His attack and movement speed slow down when he wields them.
- Boisterous Bruiser: Tom.
- Chess Motifs
- Five-Man Band
- Fling a Light into the Future
- Good Morning, Crono: The game begins this way.
- Gotta Catch Them All: The later plot branch of collecting the four Elecrystals.
- The Homeward Journey: Or close. See: this article about Sehnsucht on The Other Wiki.
- I Have Many Names
- I Will Find You
- Leitmotif: Many.
- Mysterious Waif: Ina Mayver.
- Noob Cave: Living up to its name is the cave where Rain and Hataro seek out Bloodpegg's Lost Treasure.
- Parental Abandonment: A recurring theme.
- Precursors: The race that is assumed to have come before mankind. All that remains of their civilization are buried ruins and a few surviving pieces of technology which allow mankind to harvest Cyberlight, the great energy that fueled the old empire.
- Rebellious Princess: Cygrid. She can't stand her father, King Olaf VII.
- Rescue Arc
- Save the Princess: Rain's central reason for leaving his village and striking out into the world.
- Schizo Tech: Some parts of the world are still buried in villages and swords and kings. Others have flying cars and fire-billowing factories.
- Super Mode: Played with.
- This Is Unforgivable!
- Took A Level In Bad Ass
- Tsundere: Cygrid is a heavy case of Type A. Early on, she has no problem laying the smackdown on Rain for being an Accidental Pervert. That doesn't last too long. Rain has friends.
- Wild Wilderness: The forest surrounding Rain's hometown of Greenwood.
- Where It All Began: Depending on the ending you get, completely averted.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: The protagonist, Rain, has blue hair.
But still standing.