The work is under construction.
Tropes applying to "Fergard's Souls" in general:
- Alien Invasion: Two of them in span of ten years which turned most of Europe into burning wreck.
- Super Weight:
- -1: God
- 0: Crimson Viper, Rafael(he does have his array of nifty powers, but is still next to useless in actual combat)
- 1: Rattenberger, Chaos, Murphy, Veronica, Allistair, Logan, Max, Casper after sealing down Creatures of Abyss, but not before his fatal encounter with Midnight.
- 2: Casper, Marcus, Kathleen, Kimberly, Porcupine, Himler, Albrecht, Goldbaum, Jarema, Areus, Ritter, Sigma
- 3: Casper after his fatal encounter with Midnight, Nega, N. Shooter, Sonia, Midnight at start, Michael, Uriel, Natanael, Lilith, YMIR, Fergard the Fifth, Raguel, Xipanticus
- 4: N. Shooter when serious or pushed, Gabriel, Akrasiel, Daeva, Alastor, Necromancer, Szabla is implied to end up here
- 5: Midnight ends up here, Samael, Lucifer, Metatron, Forcas(but only should he decide to get to work)
- 6: Abyss, God used to be here.
- 7: The Cause of Evil (Since it survived The Catastrophe caused by pre-catatony God without any plans or preparations, it should be naturally stronger)
Tropes applying to N.Shooter:
- Almighty Janitor - Don't be fooled by his low rank, he can give you a run for your money with mind-boggling ease.
- Badass Biker - Rides a harley made entirely of flames, kicks copious amounts of butt.
- Bayonet Ya - Has an undermounted bayonet under his shotgun. The blade seems to be a claymore's.
- Beware the Silly Ones - Most of the time he simply screws around with his opponents, but if you happen to push his Berserk Button... Hoo boy.
- BFS - It's a claymore after all.
- Boisterous Bruiser - Tends to be really loud when at the battlefield.
- Captain Ersatz - Looks like Ghost Rider. Don't mention it.
- Embarrassing First Name - Don't call him Amadeo either.
- Flaming Skulls - Can apply it to himself by shooting himself in the head.
- Kill It with Fire - While he can throw fireballs and make a fine use of hellfire, he considers it way too lame and prefers good ol' brawling along with his shotgun... Unless he's serious or pissed off. Porcupine found it the hard way.
- Let's Get Dangerous! - Once he becomes serious, everything but Midnight flees in sheer terror.
- Lightning Bruiser - Takes absurd amounts of punishment, hits like a semi-truck and is exceptionally fast for his height(2.2 meters). He can also cover large distances with his firebike.
- Punch-Clock Villain - While he's not evil per se(Though he's quite a crazy sociopath), his first boss is named "The Cause of Evil" for some reason.
- Shotguns Are Just Better - Uses Mosberg 500.
- Wrestler in All of Us - He makes a fine use of wrestling moves, most notably powerslams and the likes that utilize his absurd strength.
Tropes applying to Porcupine:
- Body Horror - Went through some serious experiments which not only gave him a permanent Glasgow Grin and gold eyes, but also blessed him with a line of spikes made out of his own flesh and bones that can be used as a circular saw.
- Bulletproof Vest - Wears a custom one that is able to halt everything but the biggest calibres.
- Dark and Troubled Past
- Glasgow Grin
- Guns Akimbo
- The Gunslinger - Type B. He will absolutely rain down the opposition with bullets.
- The Quiet One - Does not talk much, mostly because following experiments considerably upped the ante in speaking for him(he spits blood every time he speaks for too long).
Tropes applying to Chaos:
- Badass Normal - Not exactly "normal", considering he's a demon, but still, when he still holds his own in a company of Night Shooter and Porcupine...
- Confusion Fu - His Weapon of Choice is a set of two mechanical hands which are able to change into flamethrowers, rocket launchers and chainswords. Combining it with his mobility and a quirk for Rocket Jump, you never know where this guy is and what is he going to do.
- Glass Cannon - That being said, he lacks a natural tankiness of N.Shooter and heavy armor of Porcupine, so once he gets hit, it's all downhill for him.
- Only Sane Man - The voice of reason in Team Inferno.
- Wrestler in All of Us - Even moreso than N.Shooter, Chaos is able to deliver devastating blows and throws with a mind-boggling ease.
Tropes applying to Albrecht:
- BFS - Wields a flamberge. One-handed.
- The Butcher - Named "Scavenger" after his preference of food: Corpses, especially those whom he killed recently.
- Evil Albino - When working with the bad guys.
- Heroic Albino - When not working with the bad guys.
- Knife Nut - Has twenty four throwing knives as his means of ranged combat, strapped to two belts on his chest.
- Lightning Bruiser
- Older Than They Look - Died at the age of 22. Has over seven centuries of existence as a vampire.
- Our Vampires Are Different - They prefer to eat fresh meat out of the corpse rather than suck blood. Have no disadvantages when exposed to the sunlight, garlic doesn't phase him, neither do moving water.
- Power Fist - Has a diamond glove that he uses for the means of defence and counterattacking.
- Scars Are Forever - One going through his eye. He got it when battling Joan of Arc.
Tropes applying to Allistair:
- Boom, Headshot! - His prefered method of assasination.
- Cold Sniper - Cold as death.
- Cool Shades - Wears a pair. Obviously, he removes them before taking a shot.
- Dem Bones
- Foil - Can be considered one to Albrecht. While both of them are undeads with centuries of experience, Albrecht went for being a versatile Jack of All Trades and ended up being quite social and funny guy to have around(despite his sociopathic tendencies when on battlefield). Meanwhile, Allistair perfected his skill to almost perfect level, turning into amoral, unsocial killer in return.
- Glass Cannon
- Green-Eyed Monster - Holds a big grudge against those who dare to go even one place ahead of him. He simply doesn't show it.
- Grey and Gray Morality - His worldview. It doesn't matter who, it does matter: how much?
- Nice Hat - Wide-brimmed cowboy-like.
- That One Case - The fact that he didn't finish Rosarita off still bothers him.
- The Stoic
Tropes applying to Murphy:
- Anti-Hero - Anywhere between Type III and Type V: Is a sociopathic, crazy mercenary with a Hair-Trigger Temper, but genuinely cares for Vera and his friends(accomplices).
- Badass Longcoat
- BFG - His custom-made blunderbuss is big.
- Body Horror - Nobody really knows how Murphy got his skin deformation. Exposure to some serious radiation is possible.
- Hair-Trigger Temper - Many things can piss Murphy off. Many.
- Improvised Weapon - Three of his weapons look like they were straight out of junkyard. That being said, all of them are highly dangerous.
- Jack-of-All-Trades - Can fit in all places with his versatile weaponry and ability to construct Improvised Weapons.
- Nice Hat
- Older Than They Look - By courtesy of Body Horror.
- Papa Wolf - Do so much as lay finger on Veronica and he will have his way with you.
- Walking Armory - Takes of all of his weapons with him which includes two dart guns, one blunderbuss, two to four grenades and a flaming sword.
Tropes applying to Vera:
- Action Girl
- Ambiguously Brown - Her skin is noticeably darker than her friends.
- Badass Normal - Probably the most normal around.
- Bi the Way - Has no qualms about admitting this.
- Cute Bruiser
- Fragile Speedster - One of the fastest and most agile characters in the roster, but relies on multiple attacks and ability to not get hit at all.
- Friend to All Living Things - Animals seem to love her.
- Kick Chick - Uses nunchuk only when she needs to.
- Rapunzel Hair - A ponytail up to calves.
- Technical Pacifist - While she doesn't like killing and prefers to avoid doing so, she still has no qualms about beating someone senseless.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair - Actually there's a pretty good reason for that: One of her trips with Murphy resulted in: New car, marihuana bush and her red hair now turned dark blue and apparently the paint was too much to handle, even for solvent. Since that day Murphy vowed to deliver sufficient amount of paint, everything from his salary.
Tropes applying to Sonia:
- Braids of Action - Belt-length braid.
- Creepy Blue Eyes - As a result of experiments.
- Dark and Troubled Past - Hoo boy. Rivals Porcupine in terms of this.
- Dual Wielding - More like quad wielding.
- Guns Akimbo - Uses Luger and Ultimate 500.
- Hand Cannon - Yes, I said Ultimate 500.
- Implacable Woman - One of the most dangerous opponents around that will not stop until you're dead or about to die. She can destroy Landkreuzer, for God's sake!
- Lightning Bruiser
- Lipstick Lesbian - Averted on the "lipstick" part in that while she does fit the place in terms of character, she doesn't dress "girly" enough. Currently in relationship with Veronica.
- Mind over Matter - Probably the biggest reason to fear her.
- Older Than They Look - As of 2010, she would have well over 85 years. Looks like eighteen. That's Goldbaum's experiments for you.
- One Woman Army
- Sharp Dressed Woman- Wears an old-fashioned crimson red suit.
- Sword and Gun - Four swords and two guns to crank it up. Again, telekinesis allows you to be wacky.
Tropes applying to Himler:
- Anti-Villain - Type I.
- The Atoner - Of his past as a SS-man.
- Authority Equals Asskicking - Subverted, as while he's a dangerous opponent even on his own, he relies more on his reinforcements than on himself...
- Flunky Boss - ...However, he's on his own very rarely.
- Even Evil Has Standards - He's so disgusted by Operation Genesis that he decides to ally with Gabriel and help each other out. He also dislikes Midnight and his hijinks.
- Never Hurt an Innocent - One of his biggest switches. The moment he finds out the offender, offender in question is kicked out of the Damonisch SS this instant.
- Noble Demon
- Punch-Clock Villain - He'd rather get along with Heavens, but alas, his boss says otherwise.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork - With Midnight. Those two really don't like each other.
- Those Wacky Nazis - He used to be one.
- Wicked Cultured - Enjoys playing violin in his free time.
- Workaholic - Has noticeably more work to do than other Generals, usually on his own request.
Tropes applying to Goldbaum:
- The Dragon - To Himler.
- Gas Mask, Longcoat
- Good Guns, Bad Guns - Uses a Desert Eagle as his weapon of choice.
- Hook Hand - Replacing his right hand.
- Improbable Aiming Skills - An exceptional marksman. And he does it with Desert Eagle of all handguns.
- Lightning Bruiser
- Mad Doctor - Before his death.
- Malevolent Masked Men - Wears a heavy gasmask made of lead covering all of his face.
- The Quiet One - Doesn't speak much, mainly because he doesn't know English.
- Those Wacky Nazis
- X-Ray Vision - He has an ability to see his opponent's entire skeleton which allows him to strike with frightening accuracy and relentlessness. In case his opponent doesn't have one, Ezekiel will see him/her normally.
Tropes applying to Midnight:
- Authority Equals Asskicking - His title as Second General of Alastor isn't only for show, y'know. He actually outmatches Alastor himself in certain abilities.
- Beneath the Mask - He lost a good chunk of his face at price of aquiring the power of The Ark. Since The Ark was destroyed by Night Shooter, Angels of Death was in need of some vessel to further exist and since he was the only one available at the moment... The Abyss itself enveloped Midnight in pitch black skin to cover his disfigurement.
- Beyond the Impossible - Was placed in The Abyss, a giant graveyard for everything that could possibly breathe and exist in this world. He simply left it after one year of existing there. Both angels and demons with an exception of Samael state this is literally impossible to do.
- Card-Carrying Villain - Is as Obviously Evil as you can possibly get from liliputian(1.09 meters, the shortest character in the whole stable) being from another world.
- The Chessmaster - Used to be a decent planner even before aquiring Angels of Death for his own disposal. After spending one year in the Abyss, he now has mind control techniques to further his potential.
- Dark Is Evil - He's pitchblack save for his snowwhite eyes, uses mind control and the angels he controls are Angels of Death. Can't get any more obviously dark than that.
- I'm Melting! - Is at disposal of Twenty Angels of Death though one of them is taken away from him who tend to kill off their unfortunate victim rather messily via facemelting. Just ask Arnold Toht.
- Killer Rabbit - Hilariously(Or disturbingly, take your poison) enough, possibly the most dangerous being in Purgatory sans Alastor himself takes a form that seem to resemble some kind of a creature from Sonic universe. He manages to slightly subvert this though, as he isn't exactly cute with his Prophet Eyes and pitch black robe. He later changes his form into more humane.
- Manipulative Bastard - Does he ever...
- Mind Rape - His modus operandi.
- Nietzsche Wannabe - Apparently, his imprisonment in the Abyss, messed up with his mind to the point he at times wishes for the entire world to turn Abyss. Quite literally so.
- One-Man Army
- Only Known by Their Nickname - Very few beings in the world know about Midnight's name. He doesn't seem to particularly care for his existence pre-Ark.
- Prophet Eyes
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork - With Himler. Those two really don't like each other.
- The Stoic - Is described by some as virtually impossible to anger.
Tropes applying to Forcas:
- Anti-Villain - Type IV. Aside from his Mad Doctor tendencies in alchemy and when messing with genetics, he's perfectly sane and reasonable fellow.
- Brilliant, but Lazy - The biggest offender of this roster. His magical skill is comparable to this of Samael and could easily be bigger should he decide to actually do something about it. Instead, he decided to work on his alchemy skills for science.
- Deadly Upgrade - Most of his beverages tend to revolve around this. They are some serious upgrades though, but since only a few demons are insane enough to use them repeatedly...
- Heavy Sleeper - Is prone to fall asleep on Generals's meetings on regular basis. Himler isn't amused by it.
- Immortality - Of specific Made of Diamond variety: He's constantly surrounded by small, person-size magic shield which happens to be just about unbreakable. In case it does break, it teleports him to safety and reassembles itself. Unless you brought some God-power cannon which can one-shot him, he can effectively stay alive for the eternity.
- Punch-Clock Villain - Even more so than Himler.
- Zerg Rush - When he happens to command an army, he usually allows them to go freely to whatever they please. Given their numbers, it sometimes works.
Tropes applying to Jarema:
- Anti-Villain - Arguably, Type II.
- Authority Equals Asskicking - Not as dangerous as Midnight, but he still is an excellent swordsman.
- Badass Army - Aside from numerous undead infantrymen, marksmen and some primitive artillery, he has undead hussars at his disposal. And yes, this sounds just about as frightening as you'd expect it to be.
- Brainwashed - Courtesy of Goldbaum. He gets better though.
- Heroic Sacrifice
- Irony - Fights for demons while praising Virgin Mary. Brainwashing tends to do this to you.
- Man of Wealth and Taste - Though he's not entirely evil on his own bidding.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something - Charges headlong first into the battle to inspire his soldiers to fight better. They don't seem to care.
Tropes applying to Areus:
- Body Horror - As a result of him going ballistic, he suffered "Mene Tekel Fares" torture which involved tearing the whole skin outta him, his eyes pierced with needles and his wings - partially immolated. Doubles as a literal Broken Angel.
- Brainwashed and Crazy
- Fallen Angel
- Fantastic Racism - Oh boy...
- Jerkass - Is an obnoxious jackass to everyone sans his higher-ups and co-workers. Actually, maybe even co-workers.
- Kill It with Ice - He's got ice powers at his disposal, though he's usually too prideful to make use of them early on.
- Knight Templar - Oh God...
- Love Makes You Crazy - Though he had somewhat recovered from the madness, it still bites him.
- Pride - His biggest flaw.
Tropes applying to Ritter:
- Alliterative Name
- Animated Armor - One of possible interpretations as about to who it really is.
- Ascended Demon - Another interpretation.
- Blue and Orange Morality - Prone to fall into it. Usually stopped by Natanael or some other reasonable person.
- Flaming Sword
- Good Is Not Nice
- Hammerspace - It's always carrying a notebook and a pen to communicate with others if necessary... Somehow.
- Immune to Bullets - Completely immune to bullets. People still shoot at him.
- Knight Templar
- The Speechless - Is incapable of speaking in any way. It writes instead.
- Stone Wall - His wings allow him to shrug off almost any damage at cost of his mobility. Once in the air, he upgrades into Lightning Bruiser.
- Vigilante Man - It used to be one.
- Wouldn't Hurt a Child - Has trouble dealing with seemingly child-like opponents, even if they're the source of all evil. People tend to use it to their advantage.
Tropes applying to Natanael:
Tropes applying to Samael:
- The Archmage - He's said to be the original Angel of Death. His offensive skills in magic are unmatched by everyone in the universe, with possible exceptions of Alastor and Forcas.
- The Atoner - It didn't end up too good for him. See entry below.
- Broken Ace - If not for the Alastor's omnicidal tendencies, he'd likely end his life this instant: To sum it up, his bitterness from his repenting for First Angelic Rebellion, when he, back then with the name of Sa'el alongside Lucifer refused to bow down to the humans still bites him in the ass; then he found out that God is more or less dead, which caused Second Angelic Rebellion, then his own brother, Metatron, turned against him during Third Angelic Rebellion when he refused to support the idea of flooding the whole mankind... Then demons showed up for the first time on Earth...
- Broken Angel - His wings got removed after First Angelic Rebellion.
- Captain Ersatz - His looks are totally ripped from some other Samael.
- Environmental Symbolism - His office is choke full of chains. They seem to represent his inability to fly, which comes from removal of his wings back at times of First Angelic Rebel.
- Angel Aliens - Alongside Metatron and God.
- Samael Has a Bad Sense of Humor - Type 2.
- The Stoic - The world has yet to see Samael angry. It won't end pretty should someone angers him though.
- Time Abyss - If Metatron is to be believed. See his entry for more info.
Tropes applying to Metatron:
- The Ace - He's good at everything but fighting(although he'd likely put up a good fight if necessary).
- Actual Pacifist - The only thing he does is to buff and heal his allies, but damn, if he isn't good at it.
- All-Powerful Bystander - Since Third Angelic Rebellion.
- Big Good
- Good Is Not Dumb - Metatron can be quite smart when he wants to.
- Angel Aliens - Alongside Samael and God.
- Incorruptible Pure Pureness
- Time Abyss - If Metatron is to be believed, he, Samael and God were traveling for tens of millenia before they appeared on Earth... And they were already "adult" when they were leaving too.
Tropes applying to Uriel:
- Anti-Hero - Slides between types III and V. Means well and is an affable guy outside of battle(disregarding pranks), he sometimes goes a little too off his rocker.
- Authority Equals Asskicking - Is one of the Five Command Archangels(alongside Gabriel, Michael, Rafael and Raziel) and happens to be one of the dangerous residents of Heaven. Actually subverted, as he doesn't have that much of an authority to begin with.
- Cool Shades
- Fire-Breathing Weapon - Fire breathing shotgun, to be precise. He prefers hand-to-hand combat and creative usage of flints installed in his gloves and heels though.
- Kill It with Fire - Where to start...? He has flints in gloves and heels, so he can simply ignite enemies with enough impact of the attack. There are also numerous bottles of petrol under his leather jacket, multiple matches, some explosives, a little bit of thermite etc.
- Lightning Bruiser - Moves unusually fast, hits like a truck and happens to use that fire of his a little too much.
- Man on Fire - Boy does he loves it! He and his belongings are completely fireproof, so he has no qualms about igniting himself just to make things even worse for his enemy.
- Red Baron - He's called "Archangel of Flame" for some reason.
- Smoking Is Cool - Constantly smokes Montecristo cigars. Constantly. Sometimes accidentally ignites his covered-in-petrol wings.
Tropes applying to Gabriel:
Tropes applying to Michael:
- Bald of Awesome -> Bald of Evil
- BFG - His weapon of choice is a giant scimitar with five spikes on the edge.
- BFS - There's also Vulcan minigun with seven barrels, took from some plane. Its calibre is 20 mm. It doesn't seem to run out of ammo as well.
- Coat Cape - Wears his General jacket like that.
- Large and in Charge - Is a colossal juggernaut, having almost three meters of height. Runner-up Xipanticus has 2.5 meters in comparision. Third Night Shooter has 2.2 meters.
- Razor Wings - Made of metal.
- The Quiet One - Doesn't say much, leaving the talking to others. When he snaps, however, he becomes surprisingly talkative.
Tropes applying to Akrasiel:
- Anti-Magic - His main shtick(apart from Chronomancy) and the reason why he's so dangerous.
- Badass Bookworm
- Red Oni, Blue Oni - Blue Oni to Sigma's Red.
- Sharp-Dressed Man - Always in a black suit with a red tie.
- Shorter Means Smarter - He stands at measly 1.54 meters, but is, without a doubt, the smartest out of Five Archangels.
- Time Master - He's the greatest Chronomancer to exist on Earth and its adjacent planes although he uses it mostly as a last resort.
Tropes applying to Rafael:
Tropes applying to Kim:
- Awesome Mc Coolname - Arguable, but Kim Ironfist?
- Bare-Fisted Monk - Uses no weapons and allows her strength and technique to do the talking.
- Boobs of Steel
- Embarrassing Middle Name - Kimblery Rebecca Lily Marion Ironfist. Never call her by her full name.
- Lightning Bruiser
- Made of Iron - Can take many seemingly mortal wounds with ease and keep on fighting.
- Tomboy - Is not very girly.
Tropes applying to Marcus:
- Decoy Protagonist - Possesses all qualities The Hero should have... Then, Casper gets his face melted and he sort of disappears.
- Elemental Powers - Of all four elements, combined into something named "Tetra".
- Katanas Are Just Better - Uses one as his weapon.
- Nice Guy
- Wide-Eyed Idealist - Which gets used against him more than once.
Tropes applying to Kate:
- Back from the Dead - She can pull this off although it's a very risky maneuverer, as it not only attracts Necromancer.
- Blow You Away - Par course of being a Windsdaughter.
- Brainy Brunette
- Healing Hands - She tries her best to avoid attracting Necromancer's attention, so she restricts the usage of her healing ability to absolutely necessary moments.
- Petite Pride
Tropes applying to Rattenberger:
- Anti-Hero - Type I.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass - May look like a bumbling idiot, but pushed enough can easily hold his own alone.
- The Hyena - Once he starts laughing, you will beg he'll stop soon.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold - Can be a total dick sometimes, but deep down cares down for his friends and values.
- Lovable Coward
- The Napoleon - Minus "agressive" part, he doesn't like being short.
- Nice Hat - Toxically green top hat with an inscription "I'm not short". And it can extend on its own as well.
- Plucky Comic Relief
- Revolvers Are Just Better - Uses Colt Anaconda.
- Sharp-Dressed Man - If you're willing to accept his garishly green suit, that is.
- Summon Magic - That's what his cards do.
Tropes applying to Daeva:
Tropes applying to Xipanticus:
Tropes applying to Logan:
- Guns Akimbo
- Horned Humanoid - Has small ivory horns.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold - Usually pays little to absolutely no attention to people around her unless she's paid for it. In those rare times, however...
- Katanas Are Just Better - Has a wakizashi which she uses with almost flawless efficiency.
- Shotguns Are Just Better - Uses two Rangers.
- Statuesque Stunner - Stands at 1.85 meters, being the tallest woman in the roster.
Tropes applying to C.Viper:
- Ace Custom - His Black Helicopter.
- Ace Pilot - Of Steamroller variety. Justified in that he uses helicopter instead of jet fighter which trades maneuverability for firepower.
- Cool Helmet - Complete with Cool Shades.
- Dem Bones
- Hidden Sockets - Courtesy of him wearing his Cool Shades all the time. Nobody has seen C.Viper without his helmet and nobody knows what his "eye" color is... If there is any.
- Laughing Mad - Prone to this.
- Macross Missile Massacre
- The Undead
Tropes applying to Max:
- Badass Normal - Disregarding his luck.
- Born Lucky - This man survives things that would kill people infinitely more skilled than him only because Fate apparently likes him that much.
- Genius Bruiser - Surprisingly, he's quite intelligent.
- Multi-Ranged Master - Can operate every modern gun imaginable, from assault rifles to sniper rifles, with ease.
- Too Dumb to Live - Frequently. He once broke N.Shooter's shotgun and survived only because Logan appeared to save the day.
- Violation of Common Sense - All over the place.
Tropes applying to Dark Reaper:
- Affably Evil - If N.Shooter is anything to go by.
- All-Powerful Bystander
- As Long as There is Evil - Dark Reaper is satiated by evil deeds of all kinds. Since sentient races are more than prone to those, he can just sit and enjoy himself.
- Diabolus ex Machina - He's the one responsible for warping Lucifer into bad guy and Hell into hellhole.
- For the Evulz - Considering he satiates himself with evil, it makes sense.
- The Omnipotent
- Time Abyss - Old and powerful in comparison to God, Samael and Metatron who themselves are also Time Abysses.
Tropes applying to Sigma:
Tropes applying to Necromancer:
- Cyber Cyclops
- The Dreaded - A mere mention of him is enough to send many people running in sheer terror.
- Implacable Man - Even if you'll be able to do sufficient damage to stop him, he will just shift into standby mode and slowly regain all of his strength.
- Machine Monotone
- Made of Indestructium - No, really.
- Perpetual-Motion Monster - Not really. He requires to recharge every once in a while and does so via Vampiric Draining, usually on some poor animal.
- Unstable Equilibrium - That's what he tries to stop and seeks people violating this rule. Violations that count are Chronomancy, raising people back from dead(but not necromancy), Reality Warper actions and so on.
Tropes applying to YMIR:
Tropes applying to Fergard:
Tropes applying to Szabla:
- Amazing Technicolor Population - He's blue, for crying out loud!
- Arrogant Kung-Fu Guy - He gets better though.
- BFS - His weapon of choice is an obsidian zweihander.
- Black Knight - At least in the armor of choice... Not so much in his attitude.
- Blood Knight
- Blown Across the Room - His "Force Push" technique.
- Combat Pragmatist - Quoting the man himself, "guys in shiny armors die first". Conversely, his armor is black.
- Dynamic Entry - His "Battle Charge" technique.
- Flash Step - His "Killer Rush" technique.
- Magic Knight - It's even his title.
- Powerful Pick - His secondary weapon, pickax embedded with a power of electricity, able to shock the stabbed.
- Shock and Awe - His magic of choice.
- They Call Him "Sword" - "Szabla" is a Polish word for saber.
Tropes applying to Alastor:
- Bald of Evil - Hilariously used by Heavens as propaganda against him.
- Big Bad - During his reign as Undisputed Sovereign of Purgatory. He's The Dragon during The Last War.
- Big Red Devil
- Really 700 Years Old - Has been created by Lucifer not long after his fall which makes him quite old.
- Scary Impractical Armor - Dons it when necessary.
Tropes applying to Lucifer:
- Bishōnen Line - His Avatar was a giant demon thing with a BFS. His original form is based on The Divine Comedy... Then he comes back to Earth during The Last War and looks just like he did before his fall.
- Fallen Angel - Well, duh.
- Power of Creation - He was one of the few Angels to be granted with almost unlimited, God-like power. Came in handy when creating Hell and the whole species of Luciferian Demons.
- Pride - His fatal flaw and the one which started it all.
Tropes applying to Raguel: