A spanish webcomic from the author of CROWLEY which so far only exist in the mind of its author and in a few character desings.
A High Fantasy Cliché Storm (and that is not always a bad thing with a good level of Lampshade Hanging that basically runs in the Rules of Cool and Funny, Dungeon Heroes tells us the story of a trio of mercenaries and bodyguards: the half-orc Ervin Steelflint, the halfling Bregh Greenmosh and the mysterious elf Sayla. The trio will be involved with the exiled princess Faerin Faraladh Galleanadra II and her guardian mage, the ditzy Ronald Eberlestein, in their quest to destroy an old relic, stop the return of the armies of darkness, defeat the current Evil Overlord and maybe survive all of it without mental scarring. Along they way they will be joined by a wanderer paladin, Nyarl, that has secrets of his own.
This unpublished webcomic provides examples of:
- Affably Evil: Russah, The Dragon. It helps he is also a Noble Demon.
- Absurdly Sharp Blade: The sword found by Ervin: It looks rusted, has no magic properties whatsoever... and somehow is the sharpest sword in the world.
- Aerith and Bob: You've names like Ervin, Faerin, Nyarl... but also others like Ronald, Albert...
- All Girls Want Bad Boys: As a rebellious princess, at first Faerin it's attracted to Ervin when she thinks he's the typical roguish merc. When he shows he's actually a Nice Guy, she falls harder for him.
- A God Am I: Played with Vlakan, who actually was a god and only wants to regain his old power.
- Alien Sky: The world of Ghe has three moons.
- Ancestral Weapon: Nyarl's sword belonged to his mother.
- Ascended Extra: Rouda Sacor, the female dwarf warrior-mage who helps the main characters ends becoming a new member of the team after previously having a much smaller role.
- Badass Boast: A quite humble one from Ervin.Ervin: I am nobody. I am no Chosen One, no great hero, no bastard son of a king. I'm the son of two soldiers that fought in opposite sides. I'm just the man that is going to stop you.