Cuttlefish Doilies is/will be the debut Web Comic of Pablo360. It centers around the Life Embellished exploits of Paul St. John Polevaulter, the Author Avatar. It also features Super Santa, who has super-fists and can teach reindeer to fly — and is immortal, as well as Expies of Real Life friends and various bad ideas that Pablo360 wants to get out of the way.
Tropes that pertain to Cuttlefish Doilies:
- Back from the Dead: Nikolaus of Myra, when he became Super Santa.
- Berserk Button: For Paul, Wanton Cruelty to the Common Comma.
- Non-Indicative Name: Cuttlefish and doilies rarely, if ever, show up in the comic itself.
- Paper-Thin Disguise: Parodied with Secret Santa. She literally says, "I'm Secret Santa, and I'm pretending to be Super Santa!" And everyone believes that she's Super Santa.
- Super Hero Origin: Super Santa was sent to jail for a crime that he technically didn't commit (what he actually did was slightly different), was bitten by a radioactive reindeer and]] died of cancer. He then inexplicably came Back from the Dead.
- The Walrus Was Paul: Basically the entire comic is intentional Mind Screwiness.