A ghost with no recollection of his life or even his name travels the cosmos in search of home, identity, and answers.
When a ghost who has no name finds himself in Limbo, he looks for a way out. After adopting the nickname "Boo Radley," he manages to escape with the help of a hardened spirit called "Mr. Big". He now has a goal to search the cosmos in order to find where, who, and what he was before he died.
Did we mention he has to travel across the entire universe?
Along the way, he stops at a planet called "Trilliom" (which is heavily implied to be Gliese 581 c), where he meets a native shaman named Arin, and later on, a cyborg named Dren. They then learn what Boo must do to warrant a pass into heaven; defeat seven demons who will tempt him and his associates.
- Badass Adorable: Boo and Arin.
- Boo Can Breathe In Space: Justified in this case, as Boo is a ghost, with no need for air.
- Our Angels Are Different
- Our Demons Are Different
- Our Souls Are Different
- Moe: Pretty much everyone in the main cast, which is a bit dissonant with the underlying premise.
- Seven Deadly Sins: The seven demons.
- Shout-Out: Really now...Boo Radley.
- Mr. Big (who is not an example of Mister Big) and Boo.
- Shown Their Work: The author has definitely taken the time to read up on the various aspects of astronomy, right down to how a planet orbiting a red dwarf star would look like.
- Space Elves: And space dwarves too. The Harka seem to be very dwarf-like in appearance and temperament, and the Ipo are quite elfen.