Only somebody like Tom can make these kinds of moments fun to watch.
- "Kitten fight!" "No, wait! I'm allergic to adorableness!" He catches a kitten and goes "Aww..." Cut to his tombstone.
- "Joey, did you eat my sandwich?" "I am your sandwich. (forces himself down his friend's throat)" However, he crawls back out later.
- "Goodbye, world..." "Okay Jim, I'll see you around. Where're you go— (gunshot) Oh! Oh no! Oh! That's not what I thought he meant by that at all!"
- "Honey, why is the baby on fire?" "BUY ME MORE JEWELRY!"
- "Hey guys, check out my new camera!" (BANG!) Oh, wait, this isn't a camera."
- "Hey kid, you can't skate here!" "You can't tell me what to do— (blows up in a minefield)"
- "I want to be a pie! (cut to kid in the oven)" "Billy, nooo!"
- "When I grow up, I want to go to the moon!" "Why wait? (kicks girl into outer space)"
- "Wanna play video games?" "No way, dude, you always beat me!" "(repeated punches) TELL NO ONE!"
- "I'm going to punch your face...IN THE FACE!" As the victim screams, the camera zooms into his forehead to reveal another smaller face that's also screaming, and that gets punched.
- Mr. Muffin in general. Suicide as Comedy doesn't get much better than a sentient muffin with an adorable voice going around asking to be eaten.
- "Don't jump! You have so much to live for!" "EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!"
- The first joke in episode 8. This trope kicks in when you realize it's an adult singing to a baby.Pop Singer: ♫ Ooh, baby! I love you, baby! ♫Mother: Stay away from my baby!Baby: But mother, I love him.
- (shot of smiling, panting dog) "You're adopted!" (shot of saddened dog accompanied by piano note)
- This kind of joke appears later in the same episode, in which the punchline is an adult woman dating a baby, when you first assumed she was his mother.Woman: Oh, Timmy, don't cry. Seriously, Timmy, cut it out. Timmy, this is the worst date ever!
- "Sir, I'm afraid you have brain cancer." (SUDDENLY, PINEAPPLES) "Well, the good news is you don't have brain cancer anymore..." (patient's head, now a pineapple, falls off his neck)
- "Save me, Superguy!" "No." "You're a diiiiiiiiick..."
- The so-mean-it's-funny Take That! at The Annoying Orange.Boy: (making an orange talk) Hey, Apple! Apple! Apple! Hey, Apple!
Father: Well, we failed. (cocks shotgun) Don't look, honey.
- Episode 9 runs on this. For instance:Man: Excuse me, are you gonna eat that?(scene shows a woman holding a baby)Woman: No. (Beat) You can have it!Man: (grabs baby) Thank you!
- "Honey, I'm pregnant!" (scene reveals she's talking to another woman) "...I can explain!"
- Not a romance this time...Woman: I think we should just be friends. (walks away)Man: Mother...!
- And also:Man 1: Hey! Wanna see an impression of my dad?Man 2: Sure!(Man 1 disappears)Man 2: Haha! Comedy.
- The very first skit:
- This scene possibly crosses it thrice:Basketball: (bouncing across a road) Haha! Chase me, Suzie! Chase me!Suzie: (chases him, laughing... and gets run over)Basketball: Mmm... Good...
- "Hey! Here comes that trainsgender guy!"
- Do not sing “If You're Happy and You Know It” if you’re holding a baby. That is all.
- The fat guy from asdfmovie7 doesn't want to be fat anymore. Tearful, he points a gun at his mouth...and bites the barrel off of it.
- The Running Gag of the episode is a butt that farts with enough force to rip people's faces clean off.
- "Boo! Haha, made you jump!" Zoom out to show the top of a building... followed by a distant "splat".
- "What's that behind your ear? It's a hearing aid!" "...WHAT?"
- You know you're off to a good start when this is the opening skit:Dad with camcorder: Keep pushing! Push!
Doctor: Congratulations! We got it back in!
- "A, B, C, D, E, F, gun!" (BANG)
- A man comes up to another man and attempts to impress him by inflating and exploding. The other man finds the display "hot".
- This skit seems to be crossing the line this way at first... then it crosses back.Boy: Dad, I'm gay!
"Dad": I have no son!
Boy: Gasp! ...This isn't my house!
- One skit starts with two girls playing patty-cake. Then a man falls out of the sky, crushing one of the girls before he looks down at his blood-soaked hands in horror.Man: Oh no! ...I'm still alive. (shoots himself)
- A man with a pipe is looking at a child playing with a ball.Man: That's my boy!
(child kicks ball away)
Man: No! My boy!
Ball: Father, help!
- Quite possibly one of the meanest yet funniest jokes this series has done to date:Girl: When I grow up, I wanna be a doctor, just like you!
Doctor: Awww! (cut to the girl on a hospital bed) ...You're not gonna grow up.
- "Broccoli, sockoli, what's he doin' today?!" "He's dead." (Beat) "THE END"
- This skit:Mother: That's my girl!
(scene shows the girl in question is dead)
Policeman: ...I'm sorry for your loss, ma'am.