Only somebody like Tom can make these kinds of moments fun to watch.
- "Kitten fight!" "No, wait! I'm allergic to adorableness!" He catches a kitten and goes "Aww..." Cut to his tombstone.
- "Joey, did you eat my sandwich?" "I am your sandwich." *forces himself down his friend's throat* However, he crawls back out later.
- "Goodbye world!" "Okay Jim, see you around. Where're you go- *gunshot* Oh! Oh no! Oh! That's not what I thought he meant by that at all!"
- "Honey, why is the baby on fire?" "BUY ME MORE JEWELRY!"
- "Hey guys, check out my new camera!" *BANG!* Oh, wait, this isn't a camera."
- "Hey kid, you can't skate here!" "You can't tell me what to do-" *blows up in a minefield*
- "I want to be a pie!" *cut to kid in the oven* "Billy, nooo!"
- "When I grow up, I want to go to the moon!" "Why wait?" *kicks girl into outer space*
- "I'm going to punch your face...IN THE FACE!" As the victim screams, the camera zooms into his forehead to reveal another smaller face that's also screaming, and that gets punched.
- Mr. Muffin in general. Suicide as Comedy doesn't get much better than a sentient muffin with an adorable voice going around asking to be eaten.
- "Don't jump! You have so much to live for!" "EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!"
- The first joke in episode 8. This trope kicks in when you realize it's an adult singing to a baby.Pop Singer: Ohh, baby! I love you, baby!Mother: Stay away from my baby!Baby: But mother, I love him.
- (shot of smiling, panting dog) "You're adopted!" (shot of saddened dog accompanied by piano note)
- This kind of joke appears later in the same episode, in which the punchline is an adult woman dating a baby, when you first assumed she was his mother.Woman: Oh, Timmy, don't cry. Seriously, Timmy, cut it out. Timmy, this is the worst date ever!
- "Sir, I'm afraid you have brain cancer." (SUDDENLY, PINEAPPLES) "Well, the good news is you don't have brain cancer anymore..." (patient's head, now a pineapple, falls off his neck)
- "Save me, Superguy!" "No." "You're a diiiiiiiiick..."
- The so-mean-it's-funny Take That! at The Annoying Orange.Boy: (making an orange talk) Hey, Apple! Apple! Apple! Hey, Apple!
Father: Well, we failed. (cocks shotgun) Don't look, honey.
- Episode 9 runs on this. For instance:Man: Excuse me, are you gonna eat that?(zooms out to show a woman holding a baby)Woman: No. (Beat) You can have it!Man: *grabs baby* Thank you!
- "Honey, I'm pregnant!" (zoom out to show another woman) "...I can explain!"
- Not a romance this time...Woman: I think we should just be friends. *walks away*Man: Mother!
- And also:Man 1: Hey! Wanna see an impression of my dad?Man 2: Sure!(Man 1 disappears)Man 2: Haha! Comedy.
- The very first skit:Man: (seeing guy about to jump off a building) Nooo!!! Don't jump! (sets up video camera) Okay, now jump!
- This scene possibly crosses it thrice:Basketball: (bouncing across a road) "Haha! Chase me, Suzie! Chase me!"Suzie: (chases him, laughing..... and gets run over)Basketball: Mmm... Good...
- "Hey! Here comes that trainsgender guy!"
- Do not play If youre happy and you know it If youre holding a baby. That is all.
- The fat guy from asdfmovie7 doesn't want to be fat anymore. Tearful, he points a gun at his mouth...and bites the barrel off of it.
- The Running Gag of the episode is a butt that farts with enough force to rip people's faces clean off.
- "Boo! Haha, made you jump!" Zoom out to show the top of a building... followed by a distant "splat".
- "What's that behind your ear? It's a hearing aid!" "... WHAT?"
- You know you're off to a good start when this is the opening skit:Dad with camcorder: Keep pushing! Push!
Doctor: Congratulations! We got it back in!
- "A, B, C, D, E, F, gun!" (BANG)
- A man comes up to another man and attempts to impress him by inflating and exploding. The other man finds the display "hot".
- This skit seems to be crossing the line this way at first... then it crosses back.Boy: Dad, I'm gay!
"Dad": I have no son!
Boy: Gasp!... This isn't my house!