- A few of the Abridged Series' have crossovers. Examples include Ghost Nappa appearing in a Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series video, and Yami Yugi appearing at the end of the Dragon Ball Kai Abridged video.
- The feud between The Angry Video Game Nerd and The Nostalgia Critic.
- The Critic's website decided to run it to the ground quite often, starting with the Massive Multiplayer Crossover brawl celebrating TGWTG's first anniversary. Many of the crossover reviews are shot during production of the other anniversaries or conventions where many are reunited (most notably MAGfest).
- Not only does Doctor Insano end up in Linkara's videos often, he first appeared in one.
- The 80's Dan Christmas special had a crossover with other characters created by Brad Jones.
- The Anti-Cliché and Mary-Sue Elimination Society actually uses Crossovers as a gadget. It can temporarily fuse two fandoms together, but it isn't used all that often.
- Podcasts ars PARADOXICA and The Bright Sessions have a crossover episode called "The Intrusion."
- Via Patreon Canceled Too Soon had one with LKTV, reviewing the new Hallmark Channel Christmas movies released that July.
- Final Fantasy + Dead or Alive = Dead Fantasy
- Epic Meal Time has had several, including the likes of deadmau5 and SMOSH.Ian: So I heard you ordered the collabo.
Harley: I hate these guys!
Anthony: Yeah, we hate you, too. This is for the children. Think about the kids.
Ian: Yeah. C'mon, asshole.
- Crossovers and cameos are part and parcel of how the reviews work on Channel Awesome, in that at least twice a year per show someone from another show on the site makes an appearance.
- Hero House is essentially a giant crossover between all pop-culture franchises.
- How It Should Have Ended gives their take on how the Terminator series should end. With an unexpected crossover.
- I'm a Marvel... and I'm a DC.
- lonelygirl15 crossed over with OpAphid v. Tachyon in season one and KateModern in season three.
- The Neverkind Saga is a crossover between The Kindness of Devils and The Never Mythos. This wasn't made canon until the end of And To All A Good Night, where Eliza from Never Mythos has a cameo at the end of the story. The crossover was made official with the first story in The Lonely Dreams Cycle.
- The fifth episode of None Piece is a crossover with Code MENT (both are made by Purpleeyeswtf and has the sub-title of "Code MEN Tepisode 14.5").
- One episode of Code MENT said that Hellsing Ultimate Abridged's Alucard was Code MENT's Lelouch's uncle and Dragon Ball Abridged's Nappa makes a short appearance.
- None Piece received a crossover with Naruto: The Abridged Comedy Fandub Spoof Series Show, Code MENT and Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series in the "Ninjas v Pirates" video.
- Roosterteeth and Mega64 Finally teaming up this week (as of Monday, November 29th, 2010). Though they have run into each other before.
- The "Slender Man Mythos" has an enormous amount of crossovers. http://imgur.com/0XSOjTg
- Super Mario Bros. Z crosses the universe of Super Mario Bros. with that of Sonic the Hedgehog. And its one big love letter to Dragon Ball.
- The season 2 finale of The Misfortune Of Being Ned has Ned enter a door Sketchy Dude points out leads to a famous YouTube series. Ned is hoping he meets stars such as Smosh, Tobuscus and PewDiePie. Instead, everything but Ned appears in live-action as Ned is transported to the world of The Annoying Orange. It helps that both series are posted on the same channel.
- Lemon Demon's "Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny".
- Some of the characters in Vaguely Recalling JoJo are replaced with various characters from other works because the fan is vaguely recalling the series, so he fills in the things he does not remember with the things he remembers from the other series. Sometimes, they are used in funny background events
- Magician's Red is now a Blaziken and GEB happens to be its weakness because GEB is a Water-type.
- Hermit Purple is Plant Man.
- Faust is the doctor that treats Joseph.
- Nena is replaced with Bridget and Empress is replaced with Roger the Teddy Bear.
- Jesus and Buddha from Saint Young Men can be seen in the background when Jotaro is confronting Enya.
- ZZ is replaced with Captain Falcon.
- Madotsuki and Seccom Masada are background characters during the Death 13 arc.
- Hsien-Ko is the cashier at the Egyptian McDonald's.
- Blossom of The Powerpuff Girls is High Priestess and Polnareff becomes Prof. Utonium during an Art Shift.
- Part 24 starts off with a parody of 24.
- The Speedwagon Foundation workers are replaced with Zato-1 (who is Rubber Soul in disguise), Black Jack, Pinoko, Faust, Dr. Kureha and Broly.
- Iggy turns the Fool into Regirock and pummels N'Doul into the ground.
- Khnum is now Oingo's belt buckle
- Chaka is replaced with Makoto Shishio and he fights off characters from his series.
- Bast is replaced with Taokaka and the old lady is replaced with Holo the Wise One.
- Richter Belmont and Ciel provide Jonathan with some backup.
- Will A. Zeppeli punches Eruka and Suwako out.
- Duke Nukem's soul is in Daniel J. D'Arby's collection.
- Squigly is one of the wedding party-goers
- Double, Dr. Baldhead, Tom, and Nazrin are in Telence T. D'Arby's doll collection.
- Tales From Dev Null: Highly encouraged in Make-A-Story. See this, this, and this for examples.
- Subverted in Vampire Reviews - Maven is all set to do a joint review of monster mashes with Moarte, but then he remarks that as well as vampires, he also likes werewolves.
- Believe it or not, there's a crossover between the SCP Foundation and TV Tropes... technically.
- Also, the Foundation site has Project Crossover, which catalogues crossovers with the Foundation.
- World War II: The series has collaborated with The Tank Museum and Nicholas "The Chieftain" Moran to produce series about the armored vehicles of the war.
- Several WWE superstars such as The New Day have appeared in Being the Elite.
Cross Over / Web Original