A list of gag credits featured in Tiny Toon Adventures.
open/close all folders
Season 1 Part 1
The Looney Beginning
A Quack in the Quarks
- Created By - Buster and Babsnote
The Wheel O' Comedy
- Secret of Quality Animation - Lotsa Shadows
- Elmyra Fan Club President - Chuck Harvey
The Buster Bunny Bunch
- Enough Television - Go Read a Book
Her Wacky Highness
- Guy With Giant Hands - Art Leonardi
Journey to the Center of ACME AcresStuff That Goes Bump in the Night
- The moral of the Story - Elmer Fudd is a doltnote
It's Buster Bunny Time
- Produced in the San Fernando Valley - Fer Sure
Looking Out For the Little Guy
- Anvils compliments of - ACME Industries
Starting From Scratch
- Basset Hound Model - Lucy Rueggernote
- Cartoon Cliches of - Alan Burnett
- Dr. Splicer's stand-in - Doug McCarthy
The ACME Acres Zone
- Future Game Show Host - Steve Donmeyer
Life in the 90'sRock N' Roar
- Moral of Story - Pork is Fattening
Prom-ise Her Anything
- Today's Lesson, Kids - Eat your vegetables!
Hare Today, Gone Tomorrow
- If you're just tuning in - You're late
- Moral of Story - We Need More Animatorsnote
You Asked For It
- Ken Boyer's shoes by - Otis
- Guy who says "Narf" - Eddie Fitzgerald
- Free T.V. - You get what you pay for
Wake-up Call of the Wild
- Model for Babs' Feet - Kathryn Yelsa
Buster and the Wolverine
- Wayne Kaatz's office hours - 3:15 - 3:45 P.M.
You Asked For It, Part II
- Wolverine Trainer - The Tazmanian Devil
- Give A Hoot - Don't Pollute
Europe in 30 Minutes
- Caricaturist - Bruce Timm
The Wacko World of SportsRainy Daze
- Travel Arrangements By - The Wackyland Tourist Board
Fields of Honey
- Guy who wears suspenders - Jim Reardon
Sawdust and Toonsil
- Whatever happened to - McLean Stevenson?
Spring in ACME Acres
- This program has been edited - For your own good
Psychic Fun-omenon DayThe Wide World of Elmyra
- Today's L.A. Weather - Hot and Smoggy
A Ditch in Time
- Guy With Really Red Face - Kent Butterworth
- Any similarity between this cartoon and the original script is purely coincidental.
Season 1 Part 2
Career Oppor-toon-itiesStrange Tales of Weird Science
- Class Couple - Dougman and Victoria
Inside Plucky Duck
- Number of Retakes - Don't Ask
The ACME Bowl
- Great Haircut - Alfred Gimeno
Dating, ACME Acres StyleLooniversity Daze
- Homecoming Queen - Jean MacCurdy
Best O' Plucky Duck Day
- The Show is Over - Go Do Your Homework!
Hero HamtonWhale's TalesAsk Mr. Popular
- Moral of the Story - Plucky's a Jerk
Son of Looniversity Daze
- Brooklyn Dodgers Fan - Mike Fontanelli
Mr. Popular's Rules of Cool
- 4 a quality education - Avoid ACME Looniversity
Fairy Tales For the 90's
- Toy Collector - John Dymer
Who Bopped Bugs Bunny?
- The end credits - Just keep going and going and going...
Tiny Toon Music Television
- Comedy in the wrong hands - A dangerous weapon
The Return to the ACME Acres Zone
- Istanbul - Not Constantinople
The ACME Home Shopping Show
- Inter-office memo-corrector - Tom Minton
Weirdest Story Ever Told
- Ms. Personality - Kirstyn Smithen
Viewer Mail DaySon of the Wacko World of Sports
- Foghorn Leghorn compliments of - Bob McKinsonnote
- The End Credits - Go By Really Fast
You Asked For It Again
- Don't Forget Kids - Recycle!
Brave Tales of Real Rabbits
- These end credits - Are endless, aren't they?
How Sweetie It IsNew Character Day
- Guy Who Thinks It's 1947 - Charlie Bean
- Special Thanks To - Martin Scott, Teddy Wainwright
No Toon is an Island
- Director Emeritus - Norman McCabe
- The Show is Over - Now Go Outside and Play
- This is Episode Number 65 - Just in Case You're Countingnote
Pledge WeekGoing PlacesElephant IssuesHog Wild HamtonPlaytime ToonsToon Physics
ACME Cable TV
- Top 5 "Toon Physics" Facts:
4. Sneezer is actually a 45-year-old man.
3. Barky Marky was in this episode.
2. The Boy in the Orange Hat is actually Danny Bonaduce.
1. We wanted Carl Sagan to do the wraparounds, but he snubbed us. Go figure.
Buster and Babs Go Hawaiian
- The characters in this program are fictitious, and any similarity to any real person is purely coincidental, etc, etc., so don't sue us, OK? Thanks.
Henny Youngman Day
- Please mail your unsolicited manuscripts along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to - Some other show!
- Top 4 Henny Youngman "Savers":
4. Here's another one you may not like.
3. How can you people sleep with the TV on?
2. Two, three, four... is anyone still watching?
1. We will pray silently for the episode that just died.
Kon DuckiSepulveda Boulevard
- Don't tell anyone - Fifi is secretly engaged to Paul Dini
Take Elmyra Please
- Moral of the story - Wipe your feet
- Miss Elmyra's hair and make-up by: - Floyd the Barber
- Hey, kids! - Did you spot Waldo?
New Class Day
- The character of "Flint" is in no way based on Flint Dille. - Honest, Flint. No, really.
Fox TrotWhat Makes Toons Tick
- Black and white - Is cheaper to paint
Flea For Your Life The Return of Batduck
- What these three cartoons have in common - Nothing
Toons Take Over
- Plucky's cape courtesy of - Seigfried and Roy
Toons From the Crypt
- Hey! We lost a paperclip! Whoever took it, give it back right now! - Oh, wait. We found it. Never mind.
- We gave Concord Condor a new haircut - And he still isn't funny
Buster's Directorial Debut
- Quote of the day - "Do you like our butts and ears better up or down?"
WashingtoonToon TVGrandma's DeadMusic Day
- "Buster's Directorial Debut" Is Also - Buster's Directorial Swan Song
The Horror of Slumber Party MountainSports ShortsWeekday Afternoon LiveA Cat's Eye View
- Just between us - Letterman should have gotten the Carson gig.note
Best of Buster Day
- Sherri Stoner's favorite gag - That John Candied-Yam bit
It's A Wonderful Tiny Toons Christmas Special
- Hey, we won an Emmy! - But not for this episode
- Stop watching these credits - And go buy us a really nice gift!
Tiny Toon Adventures: Spring Break SpecialTiny Toon Adventures: Night GhouleryTiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation
- Reason this movie went Straight to home video - Cuz it's so darned good!
- Original running time: - 8 hours, 47 minutes
- Hey, what about that Urkel kid? - Is he funny or what?
- First Theatrical Screening - June 8, 1991, Old Orchard Theater, Skokie, Illinoisnote
- Last Theatrical Screening - (Same as above.)
- This film has been edited - For your protection.
- Do not back up - Severe tire damage
- Man in sound recording booth who pushes that funny red button a lot - Link Poonie
- Moral of the Story (Pick one):
1. Enjoy your vacation.
2. Relish your youth.
- Additional viking dialogue - Jerry Van Dyke
- These end credits - Are interminable
- Top 4 reasons a caricature of David Letterman is in this video:
4. We admire his comedy stylings.
2. We needed some filler.
1. We're brown-nosing weasels who want him to mention us on his show.
- Other stuff done by - Some guy named Bob.
- And That's the Final End Credit.
[Five or so seconds of blank screen]
- Valhalla - As himself
- Our only regret - Joe Piscopo
- Woman who cleans studio - Queegee Bananahoe
- The characters in this photoplay are ficitious. Any similarity to persons living, dead, or undead, for that matter, is purely coincidental.
- Suggested retail price - $19.95 without rebate
- With rebate - About a buck and a quarter