open/close all folders
Season 1 Part 1
The Looney Beginning
- Created By - Buster and Babsnote
- Secret of Quality Animation - Lotsa Shadows
- Elmyra Fan Club President - Chuck Harvey
- Enough Television - Go Read a Book
- Guy With Giant Hands - Art Leonardi
- The moral of the Story - Elmer Fudd is a doltnote
- Gremlins compliments of - Bob Clampett
- Produced in the San Fernando Valley - Fer Sure
- Anvils compliments of - ACME Industries
- Basset Hound Model - Lucy Rueggernote
- Cartoon Cliches of - Alan Burnett
- Dr. Splicer's stand-in - Doug McCarthy
- Future Game Show Host - Steve Donmeyer
- Moral of Story - Pork is Fattening
- Mystery Credit
- Today's Lesson, Kids - Eat your vegetables!
- If you're just tuning in - You're late
- Moral of Story - We Need More Animatorsnote
- Ken Boyer's shoes by - Otis
- Guy who says "Narf" - Eddie Fitzgerald
- Free T.V. - You get what you pay for
- Model for Babs' Feet - Kathryn Yelsa
- Wayne Kaatz's office hours - 3:15 - 3:45 P.M.
- Wolverine Trainer - The Tazmanian Devil
- Give A Hoot - Don't Pollute
- Caricaturist - Bruce Timm
- Travel Arrangements By - The Wackyland Tourist Board
- Moral of the Story - Not every show is perfect
- Guy who wears suspenders - Jim Reardon
- Whatever happened to - McLean Stevenson?
- This program has been edited - For your own good
- Today's L.A. Weather - Hot and Smoggy
- Favorite Cartoon - "One Froggy Evening"
- Guy With Really Red Face - Kent Butterworth
- Any similarity between this cartoon and the original script is purely coincidental.
Season 1 Part 2
- Class Couple - Dougman and Victoria
- Don't Miss Our Next Show - It's actually entertaining
- Number of Retakes - Don't Ask
- Great Haircut - Alfred Gimeno
- Homecoming Queen - Jean MacCurdy
- U.S. Vice President - Dan Quayle
- The Show is Over - Go Do Your Homework!
- Moral of the Story - Plucky's a Jerk
- Capitol of New Jersey - Trenton
- Brooklyn Dodgers Fan - Mike Fontanelli
- 4 a quality education - Avoid ACME Looniversity
- Toy Collector - John Dymer
- The end credits - Just keep going and going and going...
- Comedy in the wrong hands - A dangerous weapon
- Istanbul - Not Constantinople
- Inter-office memo-corrector - Tom Minton
- Ms. Personality - Kirstyn Smithen
- Foghorn Leghorn compliments of - Bob McKinsonnote
- Thanks To Our Loyal Viewers - Both of You
- The End Credits - Go By Really Fast
- Don't Forget Kids - Recycle!
- These end credits - Are endless, aren't they?
- Guy Who Thinks It's 1947 - Charlie Bean
- A Tiny Toons Salute to - Friz Freleng
- Special Thanks To - Martin Scott, Teddy Wainwright
- Director Emeritus - Norman McCabe
- The Show is Over - Now Go Outside and Play
- This is Episode Number 65 - Just in Case You're Countingnote
- Coyotes Compliments of - Chuck Jones
- Quick Question: Those Babes around Arnold - What kind of animals were they?
- Moral of Story (Choose One):A. Eat More Meat.B. Don't Play With Matches.C. Never Put a Bowling Ball in Your Underwear.
- Today's Lesson - Reading Ir Berry Impertant
- Disclaimer - The humor in today's show does not represent anything that was ever found in any way funny by anyone who ever lived.
- Congratulations! - You have just wasted a half hour of your life!
- Top 5 "Toon Physics" Facts:5. "Cub For Grub" becomes funny when you watch it backwards.4. Sneezer is actually a 45-year-old man.3. Barky Marky was in this episode.2. The Boy in the Orange Hat is actually Danny Bonaduce.1. We wanted Carl Sagan to do the wraparounds, but he snubbed us. Go figure.
- The characters in this program are fictitious, and any similarity to any real person is purely coincidental, etc, etc., so don't sue us, OK? Thanks.
- Please mail your unsolicited manuscripts along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to - Some other show!
- Top 4 Henny Youngman "Savers":4. Here's another one you may not like.3. How can you people sleep with the TV on?2. Two, three, four... is anyone still watching?1. We will pray silently for the episode that just died.
- Don't tell anyone - Fifi is secretly engaged to Paul Dini
- Moral of the story - Wipe your feet
- Miss Elmyra's hair and make-up by: - Floyd the Barber
- Hey, kids! - Did you spot Waldo?
- The character of "Flint" is in no way based on Flint Dille. - Honest, Flint. No, really.
- Black and white - Is cheaper to paint
- What these three cartoons have in common - Nothing
- Plucky's cape courtesy of - Seigfried and Roy
- Hey! We lost a paperclip! Whoever took it, give it back right now! - Oh, wait. We found it. Never mind.
- We gave Concord Condor a new haircut - And he still isn't funny
- Quote of the day - "Do you like our butts and ears better up or down?"
- "Buster's Directorial Debut" Is Also - Buster's Directorial Swan Song
- Guess What We Are?A. RepublicansB. DemocratsC. As of this broadcast being investigated by the F.B.I.
- Name inadvertently omitted in "The Name Game" - Plucky
- Just between us - Letterman should have gotten the Carson gig.note
- Elmyra's Wardrobe By - Miss Take.
- Appearing as Sea Monkeys - Brine Shrimp
- Recipe for "Brine Shrimp La Fume":8,000 Tsp. Brine Shrimp 1 Clove Garlic, 1/2 lb. Butter Boil Brine Shrimp until screaming. Mix with other ingredients and beat into hysteria. Serve on a tennis court.
- We thought this would be funny - But Nooooooo!
- Sherri Stoner's favorite gag - That John Candied-Yam bit
- Hey, we won an Emmy! - But not for this episode
- Stop watching these credits - And go buy us a really nice gift!
Tiny Toon Adventures: Spring Break Special
- It's Palm Sunday! - You just missed "60 Minutes"
- The Brain appears courtesy of - ACME Labs
- Reason this movie went Straight to home video - Cuz it's so darned good!
- Original running time: - 8 hours, 47 minutes
- Hey, what about that Urkel kid? - Is he funny or what?
- First Theatrical Screening - June 8, 1991, Old Orchard Theater, Skokie, Illinois
- Last Theatrical Screening - (Same as above.)
- This film has been edited - For your protection.
- Do not back up - Severe tire damage
- Man in sound recording booth who pushes that funny red button a lot - Link Poonie
- Moral of the Story (Pick one):1. Enjoy your vacation.2. Relish your youth.
- Additional viking dialogue - Jerry Van Dyke
- These end credits - Are interminable
- Top 4 reasons a caricature of David Letterman is in this video:4. We admire his comedy stylings.3. We wanted to use Merv Griffin, but he threatened to sue.2. We needed some filler.1. We're brown-nosing weasels who want him to mention us on his show.
- Other stuff done by - Some guy named Bob.
- And That's the Final End Credit.
[Five or so seconds of blank screen]
- Valhalla - As himself
- Our only regret - Joe Piscopo
- Woman who cleans studio - Queegee Bananahoe
- The characters in this photoplay are ficitious. Any similarity to persons living, dead, or undead, for that matter, is purely coincidental.
- Suggested retail price - $19.95 without rebate
- With rebate - About a buck and a quarter