Her voice and likeness were also used for the sci-fi space opera Mass Effect, where she played Miranda Lawson.
- 2007 Gone 2007 as Sondra
- 2011 Killer Elite as Anne
- 2014 I, Frankenstein as Terra Wade
- 2018 The Predator as Emily Mc Kenna
- 20072012 Chuck as Sarah Walker
- 20122013 Dexter as Hannah McKay
- 2014 Louie as Blake
- 2014 24: Live Another Day as Kate Morgan
- 2016 Batman: Bad Blood as Kate Kane/Batwoman
- 2017 The Handmaid's Tale as Serena Joy Waterford
- 2018 Tangled: The Series as Stalyan
- Action Girl: Is best known for playing them. She got the role on Chuck specifically because the producers thought she was believable as Ms. Fanservice and as an Action Girl.
- The Cast Showoff: She gets to exhibit her fluency in Polish on Chuck from time to time.
- Fake American: She's most frequently cast as Americans.
- Fan Nickname: 'Strahotski' for obvious reasons.
- How's Your British Accent?: She 'pretended' to be Australian in an episode of Chuck.
- Ink-Suit Actor: As Miranda Lawson in Mass Effect, whose appearance is based on her aside from darker hair.
- Multi-Ethnic Name: As a result of her parents being from Poland. Yvonne herself is also fluent in Polish.
- Ms. Fanservice: In Chuck, Dexter, Louie, Mass Effect (by way of Ink-Suit Actor) and reality.
- Star-Making Role: The show Chuck; the commercials made heavy use of just how incredibly beautiful she is, but when people watched the show it became clear she wasn't just a model hired for her looks. She delivered a consistent, complex, and at times powerful performance that has opened doors for her in Hollywood.
- Statuesque Stunner: She's 5'9 and very beautiful.