William Peter Moseley (born 27 April 1987 in Sheepscombe, England) is an English actor, currently best known for appearing as Peter Pevensie in the film series The Chronicles of Narnia. He had starring roles in The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe and Prince Caspian, but only briefly appeared in The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, as the character is absent in the book on which the film is based.
When casting for The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe in 2005, casting director Pipa Hall recommended Moseley for the role of Peter. From the first day of auditioning for the role of Peter Pevensie in The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, it took a further 18 months before he officially won the role and was cast.
Since then, he has appeared in films such as The Selection (a Pilot Movie adaptation of the book of the same name, The CW's first failed attempt to adapt the YA series) and The Silent Mountain. From 2015 to 2018, he starred as Prince Liam on The Royals, which ran for four seasons on E!.
Not to be confused with American actor Bill Moseley.
- Goodbye, Mr. Chips (2002) as Forrester
- The Chronicles of Narnia as Peter Pevensie
- Perception (2012) as Karl
- The Selection (2012) as Aspen Leger
- Margarita with a Straw (2014) as Jared
- The Royals (2015-18) as Prince Liam Henstridge
- My Sweet Audrina (2016) as Arden Lowe
- The Little Mermaid (2018) as Cam Harrison
- The Courier (2019) as Agent Bryant
- Artemis Fowl (2020) as Italian Man
This actor provides examples of:
- Friendship on the Set: He developed a close friendship with Georgie Henley when they made the Narnia films. To the point where they acted just like their movie counterparts. She even stated at one point that he really was the big brother she had never had.
- Mr. Fanservice: He is naturally a good-looking man. Really highlighted once he moved on from his teenage days playing the Pretty Boy Peter Pevensie in The Chronicles of Narnia, as he began putting up muscles, becoming a pretty Hunk (see The Royals).