Has the nickname Stinky (for having a snarky attitude in college, not because of hygiene.)
He wrote a screenplay titled Stoker, which was released as a feature film starring Nicole Kidman, Mia Wasikowska and Matthew Goode in early 2013. He also wrote The Disappointments Room starring Kate Beckinsale, which was released in 2016.
A nice, friendly guy, he talks often about how grateful he is for the doors that have opened to him from working on Prison Break. In August 2013, Wentworth declined an invitation to a Russian Film Festival in protest of the country's anti-gay laws, saying "As someone who has enjoyed visiting Russia in the past and can also claim a degree of Russian ancestry, it would make me happy to say yes [...] However, as a gay man, I must decline."
He has an Instagram account that he posts to fairly regularly (mostly photos of art and graphic design that he finds interesting), but has been forced to disable commenting on it multiple times due to homophobic trolling and people constantly begging him for more Prison Break - to the point where you could click on any post and 99% of commenters would be referring to him by his character's name - despite him repeatedly saying he was done with the show. He did have a Facebook page but deleted it in 2018, citing unhappiness with what it had become and the liberties people were taking.
- Underworld (2003) as Dr. Adam Lockwood
- Prison Break (2005 2009, 2016) as Michael Scofield
- Stealth (2005) as the voice of EDI
- Resident Evil: Afterlife (2010) as Chris Redfield
- Young Justice (2013) as Slade Wilson / Deathstroke
- Stoker (writer; 2013)
- The Loft (2014) as Luke Seacord
- Arrowverse (2014 2019) as Leonard Snart / Captain Cold and Citizen Cold:
- The Disappointments Room (writer; 2016)