Works made by/worked on by Ume Aoki:
- Hidamari Sketch: Original manga, and also did the voice of Ume-sensei in the anime version of it.
- Tetsunagi Kooni: Original manga.
- Sanarara: Character design/artwork
- Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Original character design
- Two Smiling Faces: Story and art.
- Mado No Mukogawa: Original manga.
- Kirara Fantasia: Character design/artwork for the protagonist Kirara and the redesigned Hidamari Sketch cast.
Tropes associated with Ume Aoki:
- Author Avatar: A depiction of her in a Metapod cosplay.
- Break the Cutie: Her reactions to Gen Urobuchi's trolling◊ during the production of Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
- Older Than They Look: She's not any taller than Yuno. In the Puella Magi Madoka Magica Blu-Ray commentary Chiwa Saito asked her and Aoi Yūki (who's shorter than Ume) to form a "minimum squad."
- Puni Plush: Her art style.
- Shout-Out: Her Author Avatar is of herself cosplaying as a Metapod from the Pokémon series.
- Super-Deformed: Her distinctive "widefaces."
- Yuri Fan: She has publicly admitted she ships Homura X Madoka and Kyouko X Sayaka, from Puella Magi Madoka Magica.